What are the best deals for meals?

Kbarnes958

Earning My Ears
Can anyone comment on what they would recommend as being the best "deal" they got on a meal in WDW, any park?

Thanks!

Hi, Kbarnes, and welcome to the DIS :wave2:

I'm not sure where the best deals for meals would be, but I had some advice on counter service. If you are not a huge eater, you could order a children's meal. It's basically the same as an adult meal but with a smaller drink and smaller french fries. We've saved quite a bit of money doing this, and have never been questioned as to who it was for.

Ann:earsgirl:

Ditto! We had the child's meal deal at Pizzafari in AK. It came with the regular adult size cheese pizza, a bag of chips, a drink (we chose the lg. bottled juice), and the 2 coupons for water/coke, and ice cream/popcorn for later in the day. This deal was 5.99, and the pizza itself was usually 5.49!!! It was the BEST deal we found last week!!! ;)

We ate there for breakfast on our last trip, and it was fantastic and so inexpensive!! 9.99 for adults and 5.99 for kids including drinks. The food was very good and there was plenty of it.

This trip, I think we are going to take the boat from the MK and try lunch. Same prices as breakfast and all you can eat.

I've never done dinner, but the prices are just as reasonable for a buffet!

It seems like a "hidden gem" to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter