what are the best desserts at disney world?

Contempo Cafe Peanut Butter Pie

Unfortunately I couldn't find the peanut butter pie on the Mobile Ordering menu. Either I missed it, or it means that if you really want the pie, you have to go there and order there. If so, OK-I REALLY want the pie.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the peanut butter pie on the Mobile Ordering menu. Either I missed it, or it means that if you really want the pie, you have to go there and order there. If so, OK-I REALLY want the pie.
It's in the self serve cabinet which I think is not on the Mobile. I could be wrong I've never used it.

Just FYI for those wanting the peanut butter pie; in June I sought it out and they didn't have it in stock, in August they did, and it was indeed yummy! lol Just to say, it's not always there 100% of the time.

I don’t remember what this dessert is called (the chocolate half-moon shaped thing) from Les Halles, but it was HEAVEN!
Three kinds of chocolate are inside that chocolate shell, and its not overly sweet.

So many goodies to choose from!
The Mickey Bar for me and Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich for DH
Strawberry Shortcake Sundae at Beaches and Cream
Almond crusted cheesecake at Narcoosees
Sundaes at 50s Prime Time
Apple Crisp at 50s Prime Time
Strawberry Tart at bakery in France
Enjoy

I think my very favorite is the cream puff swan with ice cream and chocolate sauce at Les Chefs de France... phenomenal. My sons had the apple tart and the mint chocolate cake there as well and absolutely loved them.

The maple creme brûlée at Le Cellier is delicious as well.

Anything at Les Halles is great, too - the eclairs are yummy! Pair one of those with a lobster bisque and a baguette and that’s a fabulous meal.

And my 16 year old would be very mad at me if I didn’t mention his favorite of all time - the churros at the quick service in Mexico.

I think my very favorite is the cream puff swan with ice cream and chocolate sauce at Les Chefs de France... phenomenal. My sons had the apple tart and the mint chocolate cake there as well and absolutely loved them.

The maple creme brûlée at Le Cellier is delicious as well.

Anything at Les Halles is great, too - the eclairs are yummy! Pair one of those with a lobster bisque and a baguette and that’s a fabulous meal.

And my 16 year old would be very mad at me if I didn’t mention his favorite of all time - the churros at the quick service in Mexico.

I was wondering if the apple tart is served warm or if it’s cold. I saw online it’s served with ice cream and looks so good. TIA

I was wondering if the apple tart is served warm or if it’s cold. I saw online it’s served with ice cream and looks so good. TIA

The tart was slightly warm with the ice cream on the side... delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter