What are the different Dining Plans?

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
When I booked my DVC stay at Saratogo Springs. I told her I wanted the Dining Plan. She didn't ask me about a certain one.

I am assuming it is the standard 1 snack, 1 counter service, 1 table service per day.

But I keep seeing people mention the Silver or Platinum Plan. What are these?

WHen people say "Dining Plan," they usually mean the Disney Dining Plan. This is the only one available to DVC members at this time....well, the only one that uses the word "plan."

If you have an annual pass, you can purchase the Disney Dining Experience card which gives you 20% off at most TS restaurants and a few CS restaurants. It costs $60 and is good for a year. For FL residents, I believe it costs $85.

The silver and platinum plans are entertainment and food plans. They include things like boat rentals and other paid entertainment venues as well as food, and are significantly more expensive. As far as I know, they are not available with DVC stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter