What are the Easter week crowd levels like this week?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Just curious what the crowd levels are this week. Are the wait times insane? Have never been down there this week and was wondering if it’s packed?

~ Marina :cutie:

i think that you should expect heavy crowds, with 1-2 hour waits for most rides....longer for rides such as FoP

The app will give you the wait times. I know at one point on Easter day at around 2 pm I looked and Mine Ride had a 210 minutes wait and Soarin was 75 minutes.
I was suprised to see MK had not reached capacity this year on Easter day. The parks were not crowded. The popular rides had long waits but there were plenty of last minute FB for other rides. Lots of available ADR for last minute bookings too. The two CM we spoke to said the Boardwalk Resort was 75% full for the week leading up to Easter and the week after. I think either the high ticket prices or the fact folks are waiting to visit Disney when Star Wars opens may have had a factor in the low attendance for Easter. Plus all the availability for a last minute DVC room at all the resorts except the BC. But anyway the parks were a breeze to get around in the past weekend.

Hi, we just got back today and the crowds were awful. It was more packed this weekend and the days after than when I went during 4th of July last year. It was very hard to walk and get through. Don't think I will go back for Easter again. The wait times for rides were long even.

We were at WDW this year for Presidents' Day weekend and then again for Easter weekend. Presidents' Day weekend was FAR more crowded. MK was a little crowded on the Saturday of Easter weekend, but nowhere near as bad as it was in February. Easter Sunday at HS was great, and even the SDD standby line was way shorter than expected. At Epcot on Easter Monday I managed to get all three tier one rides done via refreshing FPs, and we were only in the park until about 2:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter