What are the five things you are looking forward to about your Spring Break trip?

danceteachermom

Mouseketeer
We have had a rough week here. It's one of or busiest times of the year with kids activities and my work then I got the flu. I have been teaching for 25 years and have never taken two sick days in a row until this week...it was brutal. Finished the week with an awful sports day yesterday. My son's previously undefeated basketball team lost by two points, he had a baseball tournament and won two of four but was so down over not getting the chance to pitch when all his friends did, and my Jayhawks lost. I realize these problems are all really insignificant but..

I need some positivity.

We are heading to Disney over spring break, arriving the Friday before Easter and leaving the Sat. after (crazy time I know).

Here are the FIVE things I am most looking forward to:

1. We are traveling with some first timers, my son's best friend and family, so I am really excited to experience Disney with fresh eyes and to share our planning experience to make their first trip awesome.

2. This is my daughter's last spring break trip with us as she is going off to college and will be on a different schedule next year...looking forward to some one on one time with her. Plus now that she is 18 we got the kids their own room...so siblings do not need to share a bed and we get our own room!

3. Florida sunshine, pool time, and the overpriced Disney cocktails.

4. Disney snacks...beignets at POFQ, dole whips at MK, MK popcorn...we do not count calories at Disney.

5. Glad park hours have been extended. Love MK in the mornings.

What are you most looking forward to about your spring break trip?

1. We get to go this year (it was a last minute thing)
2. Warm Weather
3. Celebrating my eldest’s 11th Birthday at Magic Kingdom
4. Celebrating my 40th birthday a week late at WDW
5. Celebrating my two youngest birthdays at WDW, 3 days late and 3 weeks late.
6. Having fun with my parents, 1 sister and the minion’s cousins.

1. Staying at the Polynesian and seeing the new lobby.
2. FOP and the new Soarin' - it will be our first time for both.
3. Eating at a few new-to-us restaurants - Boma and Via Napoli.
4. Spending time as a family of 5 doing something we love. Our kids are teens and will be out of the house before we know it, so we really cherish these times.
5. Being in my happy place. It has been a rough start to 2018 for various reasons. I am looking forward to some "happy."

1. Beginning our 10 day adventure with 4 days 3 nights at Universal RPH. We haven't been since WWoHP so excited :cool1:
2. Enjoying all the food booths at F &G :flower1: and a slushie or two in France :drinking1
3. Experiencing Pandora more and riding FOP :woohoo:
4. Caring for Giants Tour :dumbo:
5. Returning to my happy place :cloud9:

1. Sun, sun, sun! We’ve had 3-4 feet of snow alternated with -30 temperatures for last past couple of weeks. I’m done with winter!

2. First Disney trip in a few years that DH is joining us!

3. FEA and HEA Dessert Parties. I love Dessert Parties!

4. Pandora

5. The Ocean. We’re spending a day at Clearwater Beach.

March 23-28. I CANNOT WAIT!!!

1. Traveling with a good friend who is just as much of a Disney lover as I am- we have been talking about almost nothing other than the trip for weeks.
2. Seeing Pandora for the first time and finally getting to experience Flights of Passage.
3. Enjoying my first time at Flower & Garden while also enjoying my favorite alcoholic drink in both the World and the world, an Avocado Margarita!
4. Visiting my former attraction, the Jungle Cruise, and saying hi to my favorite elephants as well as friends who are still CMs!
5. Literally just the moment I step off the plane and recognize that I am in Orlando, feel that Orlando warm breeze, and know that I am going to my favorite place in the whole world!!!! :)

Last edited:
March 12th - March 17th! It's my first time and I can't wait to experience these five things:

1) Trying dinner and the Grey Stuff at Be Our Guest to celebrate my youngest sister's college graduation
2) Wearing all the themed shirts that I have purchased for each park day (A Jasmine shirt for MK, a Jungle Book shirt for AK, a Star Wars shirt for DHS...etc.)
3) Sanaa bread service :)
4) Exploring World Showcase
5) Eating a Mickey waffle for breakfast on Main Street USA while looking at Cinderella's Castle!

This is fun! 12 days until our trip!!!

1. Warmth and sun and no snow -we have had more than enough here in Pa.:beach:

2. Watching DS play two of his six baseball games in the Braves stadium.
:cheer2:
3. First time as a family we will go to a Disney park together. I've chosen aninal kingdom. Last time I was in AK with DH was the soft opening offered to us as Club Level GF guests 20 years ago almost to the day. We are also being joined by family friends from school- it will their first time at Disney.party:

4. First time DH will experience MK, HS, and EPCOT with DD.:tink::hug:

5. First time at Flower and Garden:flower1:

1.) experiencing Pandora & FoP for the 1st time

2.) staying at the beach club for the 1st time

3.) enjoying the warm weather and swimming in the pool

4.) spending this time with my family and reminiscing about the 5 trips that we took when my little kids, now teens, barely recall! :)

5.) California Grill dinner timed for MK fireworks (Bucket List)!

6.) seeing Beast’s Castle / Dining at Be Our Guest - and we WILL try the grey stuff

* I couldn’t narrow it down to 6

PS - I am also a teacher and have a teenager heading to college soon! I can totally relate to your post! Hope your Spring Break is relaxing & filled with happy memories! 1 more week?!

1. Sun and warmth
2. Pandora and FOP for the 1st time
3. My 9 year old DS has finally agreed to give Space mountain a try this trip
4. That first view of the castle from Main st
5. Five days at the beach just south of St Petersburg - amazing sunsets

Orlando, bonding time with the kids, no dreary NY weather, the sun and Disney Disney Disney. Like an orgy of Disney.

1. The warmth and sun
2. Hearing my kids squeal with excitement when riding BTMR
3. Family time
4. Trying some signature restaurants for the first time
5. Holding back tears upon arrival to WL when they greet you with "Welcome Home."

1. The warmth and sun
2. Hearing my kids squeal with excitement when riding BTMR
3. Family time
4. Trying some signature restaurants for the first time
5. Holding back tears upon arrival to WL when they greet you with "Welcome Home."
I can't watch the welcoming ceremony without doing everything along with them. YouTube is such a great resource!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!