what are the pins to trade?

tbswilson

Earning My Ears
Will someone please explain the process of the pin trading to me. Where do you get the pins, do they cost, should i try to find them before i get to WDW and where would i be able to do that at? What are the lynards (sp)?

As long as they are disney pins,they can be traded. Look on the back of the pin, and disney will be imprinted on it. You can buy the pins at the disney store, on the internet, and at the parks. They range in price from $4 to much much more. Sometimes you can pick up a ton of them at the end of a series for dirt cheap at the disney stores, and outlets.

We have a collectors board here, where you may get a more detailed explination than mine, and lots of info on trading and getting good buys.

Click here to go to the collectors board.

Hope that helps and Welcome!!! :)

Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it and I will check out the link you gave me.

I am sure youwill find all the info you need (and then some) on the collectors board. Pin collecting can be lots of fun - my children love it.

For the record - Lanyards are the things people wear areound their necks to put their pins on so when they are in the parks (or wherever) trading them, they have them all displayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter