• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what are the unlimited FP's

Only available if booking a package through AAA. It lets you hold FP's for all FP attractions at one time - you don't have to wait for the various windows to expire.

The enhanced fastpass allows you to collect a fastpass for each attraction simultaneously. It essentially unlinks all the attractions. It's not really unlimited, because the normal rules apply for collecting the next fastpass for a specific attraction. For example, at 10:00 AM. you may collect a fastpass for Space Mountain with a return time of 12:00-1:00 Noon. You will not be able to collect another FP for Space Mountain until noon, but you can go ahead and collect a FP for Buzz, BTMRR, Splash, Indiana, etc.

The Enhanced FP is only available when you book a package through AAA that includes a multi-day parkhopper and stay at one of the three Disney resorts. It is a fabulous perk, especially during busing periods for those who like to ride lots of E-rides.

I hear that if your are a DVC member in California you will soon be able to get unlimited fast passes......anyone else heard that? :cool1:

We are booking through AAA and will have this perk. Do you go to all the different rides to collect your fast passes? We usually go to the park as early as possible; won't all the rides have basically the same return window? Thanks--I wasn't too excited about this perk but maybe I should be. Oh, we're going over the long Presidents' weekend. Thanks again. :smooth:
Tricia

We went last week and our friends had the enhanced fast pass and collected fast passes for all of the fast pass rides first thing in the morning. Even if they have
the same return time, it does not matter, as they will let you use the fast pass
after the return time window- just not before. For example, the Haunted Mansion fast passes had a return time of 9:45 to 11:45 or something like
that, but they used theirs at 8:00 pm with no problem. And once the return time has passed you can get another. After 9:45 - they could get another Haunted Mansion fast pass, even though they had not used the first yet.
So it is a good way to save up fast passes for when the park gets busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter