What are you drinking tonight

Probably Nestlé rich chocolate hot cocoa, with a chaser of 21st Amendment Brew Free or Die IPA.

5c87f2063af90361ec6e78c9_21A-BrewFreeOrDie-12oz.png

It makes me hoppy. The rest of the can is supposed to be Mt Rushmore with Lincoln busting out.

Tea Time - Celsetial Seasons Apple Cinnamon - because it's YUMMY!

An ex co-worker of mine HATED it when I was drinking this because he said it would stink up the entire brewery. I asked him once why he hated it so much and he said it was because his mom would drink cinnamon tea and he gave his (bad) flash backs to his childhood.

Water with splash of grape juice

didn’t know about carbonated beverages will erode enamel on your teeth. I’m guessing only your dentist can see if the enamel is gone?

Tea Time - Celsetial Seasons Apple Cinnamon - because it's YUMMY!

An ex co-worker of mine HATED it when I was drinking this because he said it would stink up the entire brewery. I asked him once why he hated it so much and he said it was because his mom would drink cinnamon tea and he gave his (bad) flash backs to his childhood.
I know that aroma as I sometimes drink it. Prefer lemon now, though.
Sad story about your coworker, which must make it tough to enjoy a cup at work!

didn’t know about carbonated beverages will erode enamel on your teeth. I’m guessing only your dentist can see if the enamel is gone?
Sounds good. I don't know the answer to that.

A faux mimosa. 1/2 ginger ale, 1/2 grapefruit juice. (I prefer my mimosas with grapefruit instead of OJ. I also prefer them with champagne instead of ginger ale, but I’m pregnant so this will have to suffice.)
Um, if a recipe doesn't use any of the ingredients of the original version, shouldn't it have its own name, too? Maybe a Miming - mimosa combined with ginger ale?

I’m drinking plain hot water... I usually drink plaid cold water but I’m soooo sick of being cold!!!
Until I lived with guys from other countries I didn’t know that was a thing (drinking plain hot water). I not sure why I found it strange at first, maybe because I never knew any American who drank hot water without SOME kind of flavoring in it. But I’ve met guys from Africa and Asia who swear by it. I don’t drink ihot water straight without tea or something else in it, but I don’t find it unusual anymore.

That is quite the combination! :teeth:
:laughing: You had to see this coming:

Until I lived with guys from other countries I didn’t know that was a thing (drinking plain hot water). I not sure why I found it strange at first, maybe because I never knew any American who drank hot water without SOME kind of flavoring in it. But I’ve met guys from Africa and Asia who swear by it. I don’t drink ihot water straight without tea or something else in it, but I don’t find it unusual anymore.
Personally, I can't drink it without at least a splash of citrus, but lots of people do. And I totally get @Disney_Alli 's point. It's been so brutally cold here for a week that you just "need" hot beverages; psychologically if not physically. One can really only drink so much coffee, tea and hot chocolate. :coffee:

Water

I gave up my red wine to save some calories. Been going to the gym and cutting back on junk food to drop a couple of pounds. Going on a Caribbean cruise in March, and want to look decent in a swim suit.

Sort of. It's hard to see it on your molars, but its pretty easy to see it on your front teeth. Look at the biting edges. Shine a bright light right up against the back of your teeth in a dark bathroom (a small led flashlight works well). If your teeth look transparent in spots, that is eroded enamel. The enamel is what makes your teeth look solid like a bone and provides the white color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!