What are you getting your 13 year old son for Christmas?

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
I'm looking for ideas! He'sinto gaming and would like a gaming computer but that isn't happening unfortunately. He enjoys soccer, computers, techy stuff, Rubik's cubes (already has several and getting him a pyramid version), He has given no other ideas, even though I know there probably are things out there he'd think are cool... I'm just stuck in a rut as far as what else to get him, I keep thinking of the same things!

My son is newly 12 and saved up for a new computer (bday, Christmas, yard work for neighbors, etc) for about 2 years. Maybe offer to help with that? DS is getting a few gamestop gift cards, several under armour hoodies, some books and a few other small items.

We got him the new Super Smash Bros. Switch game, a book series he asked for and a bunch of board games he wanted (Forbidden Sky, Pandemic: The Card Game, Chronicles of Crime, House of Danger). He's also getting a few other small things like a new set of earbuds and a travel bag for his electronics. We just replaced all of his bedroom furniture this week so we are not going overboard on gifts for him this year!

In the past, he has loved getting EB Games gift cards, gift certificate to a local book store and Tim Horton's gift cards so he can walk up and grab a doughnut whenever he wanted!

Ideas to consider: "cool" t-shirt, sports jersey, or a hoodie, modern board games (King of Tokyo, Sushi Go Party), something activity related (a balance board, sports towel, new sports bag, sleeping bag etc.), fun snacks and drinks (just fill a box with some interesting sodas, flavoured popcorn, chips and other treats), emergency phone battery, musical instrument stuff (drum sticks for a drummer, etc.), Pocket Disc flying disc (like a crocheted frisbee that can be tossed into a backpack or pocket), Lego or Nanoblocks, graphic novels or other series books, jigsaw puzzle, or a cozy blanket, If your son enjoys Rubik's Cube, he may enjoy some other puzzle-type games. Think Fun makes a lot of different ones. Rush Hour is pretty good.

One idea I have used for my daughter was to pick her up her own special mug and bowl. The ones we have are hand-made and painted by a young potter with fun graphics on the side, but you could find something that perhaps appeals to your son. She pulls her dishes out of the cupboard every morning when she has cereal for breakfast. I'm not sure if something like that (a personal popcorn or ice cream bowl, perhaps?) would appeal to your son or not. (You could always add a jar of chocolate sauce and some ice cream sprinkles to an ice cream bowl, or some popcorn flavouring and popcorn to a personal popcorn bowl.) Amazon sells ice cream spoons that say "My ice cream spoon," but I have seen places online that will personalize ice cream spoons as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!