What Are You Listening To Thread

Wicked the musical. I'm a total theater nerd. I even question my own sexuality some times xD

Like half an hour ago I was listening to "With a Smile and A Song" . My older sister is playing The Lion King broadway soundtrack.

Well, I just finished listening to AND watching the livestream webcast of the Disneyland 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration!!!! The new parade, Paint the Night and the new fireworks show, both of which were AMAZING and I cannot WAIT to be able to go and see them live!!! The fireworks show was the best though, they included so many wonderful movies and the PROJECTIONS were.... so cool. Like... I have no words. And I can't imagine how epic it would be to actually BE there... Anyway, sorry for rambling, I'm just a little excited! And yeah, I know no one on TB will be excited 'cause it's Disneyland but I don't really care XDDDD

Yep, literally! During the Let It Go sequence of the fireworks show, they made it snow, like actual snow, not from the sky, but it was actually wet and stuff apparently. Disney magic is pretty awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!