What are you watching on Disney+ right now?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
What are you watching at the moment? What have you watched so far? So far I've watched:

The Fox and The Hound
The Fox and The Hound 2
The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
Wreck-It-Ralph
Coco
Bolt
The Great Mouse Detective
First 5 episodes of Mandalorian
First 6 episodes of The Muppets ABC sitcom

I need to get way more into the library than I have thus far, I just haven't had the time.

I've watched:

First two episodes of The Mandalorian (OH WOW IS IT GOOD!)
Steamboat Willie
The Band Concert
Wall-E
Frozen
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
2 episodes of Marvel's Runaways

We are caught up on Mando and it's fantastic. We've also just started watching One Day at Disney and it's great too.

Mickey’s Christmas Carol
Up
Frozen
Moana
Dumbo...sort of. I got through maybe 20-30 minutes before I was crying like a baby. I barely got through the ‘baby mine’ song and I was done. I told my son we had to turn it off.
Cars 1,2, and 3
Lady and the Tramp - live action
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- a bunch of episodes
The Santa Claus
Inside Out
Noelle
Finding Nemo
Toy Story

The Imagineering Story is probably my favorite thing on Disney+ at the moment, since the stories behind the parks and attractions are my current obsession, lol
That alongside the Disneyland Holiday special and all of the classic Fab 5 shorts honestly make the subscription worthwhile to me.

Other than that, I've been using it to catch up on things I missed when they were airing; Goof Troop surprised me by how much I love everything about it and I've been trying to power through the first few seasons of The Simpsons to figure out why it was such a cultural phenomenon (because so far I'm not crazy about it).

Also both Goofy movies because I have a problem, lmao

...I've been trying to power through the first few seasons of The Simpsons to figure out why it was such a cultural phenomenon (because so far I'm not crazy about it).

The first two seasons are a little rough, but by Season 3 you'll start to see why. Once you see "Homer at the Bat" or "Saturdays of Thunder" it will become obvious. Then it starts to get really good, with the general high-water mark being around Seasons 7 & 8. Some think it really declined after that, but it's still good to this day - more hit and miss maybe, but they can still churn out a real good one, and many from more recent seasons are among my favorites.

So far I’ve seen:

Pocahontas
Snow White & the Seven Dwarves
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Bambi
101 Dalmations
Up
Aladdin
All of the Mandalorian
All of the Imagineering Story

Watched The Phantom Menace earlier this week.

Watched Mandalorian Episode 6 this morning. Going to watch The World According to Jeff Goldblum Episode 6 at some point this weekend, as well as as many other Star Wars movie we have time for.

Last edited:
I've been watching a lot of the live-action films I haven't seen since childhood (or perhaps not at all). The Million Dollar Duck is a disaster of epic proportions everyone should see.

Here and there I watch an episode of The Emperor's New School.

High School Musical The Musical The Series
Imagineering
The World According to Jeff Goldblum
Noelle
Lady and the Tramp (live action)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter