What are you wearing in the parks?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I see the temps will be low 70s during the day and dropping down into the low/mid 60s at night during our stay and I have ZERO idea how to pack as there's "humid" 70s and "cool" 70s so please help me pack so im not buying a new wardrobe while there.

I went in January a couple of years ago and felt good in leggings, tennis shoes, tshirts and sweaters/sweatshirts. We took in a backpack w hats and gloves that came in handy a few of the evenings. Daytime usually had our sweaters/sweatshirts wrapped around our waists. Panchos also came in handy. :)

Went in Feb. 2018 and we wore layers. Light jacket over Tshirts and jeans. Took off the jacket when it got to be warm every day. Rain ponchos in the park bag just in case.

This last November we had afternoons and evenings in the low 60s. A wind also came up. A Florida low 60s, was not like a New England low 60s. We were surprised to feel much chillier than we expected. We had brought our own sweatshirts, jeans, etc. The last time we had been in November, the weather was so hot were swimming. This time not so much. The night of our Very Merry party, it started to sprinkle too and that made it even chillier.

We had a span of this cooler weather over a few days and Disney began putting fleeces and heavier sweatshirts up front in stores. These sold like hot cakes.

We had temps in 60s at night and without the sun it’s quite chilly to me. I wore a tshirt, hoodie, a packable down jacket, jeans, gloves and a hat. We also made use of those Hot Hands.

We also had a day that was around 54 but with the sunshine it wasn’t bad. I wore the same clothes as above minus the hot hands and gloves and felt fine.

I’m super cold natured though.

I see the temps will be low 70s during the day and dropping down into the low/mid 60s at night during our stay and I have ZERO idea how to pack as there's "humid" 70s and "cool" 70s so please help me pack so im not buying a new wardrobe while there.
For my yearly late January trips to DW temps have ranged from a morning low of 29f to some afternoon 80’s. I pack an unlined hooded rain/wind jacket, a thin zip polar fleece, and a thick zip polar fleece, and gloves. I also bring a simple drawstring backpack that folds up in my jacket pocket in the morning, and carries all my layers most afternoons.

As a native Floridian, this is jeans and sweatshirt weather. I like light zip up sweatshirts. That way in the afternoons I can pop it in a backpack.

I'm from New England and headed to FL this weekend. I've packed leggings / light sweatpants for the kids and I'll be doing jeans. I have some short and long sleeve T-shirts, a pull over and a zip up sweatshirt for each and a rain poncho for everyone as it's supposed to rain. Bring extra socks if rain is predicted! Wet feet = cold feet!

When we go during Spring break, we always bring a jacket because it gets pretty cool when the sun goes down. We usually wear capris and short sleeves.

Thank you all - we're going with leggings and long sleeve t-shirts (packed some short sleeves just in case) with hoodies. Leaving in a few hours! Merry Christmas everyone 🎅

We had temps in 60s at night and without the sun it’s quite chilly to me. I wore a tshirt, hoodie, a packable down jacket, jeans, gloves and a hat. We also made use of those Hot Hands.

We also had a day that was around 54 but with the sunshine it wasn’t bad. I wore the same clothes as above minus the hot hands and gloves and felt fine.

I’m super cold natured though.

I am cold natured too and I think this is what we will be doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter