What are your Day B4 Vacation Rituals?

It has been lots of fun reading what everybody does on their Disney Eve! Since we leave for WDW a week from today, I am already getting into the spirit, so to speak!

We do a lot the week before we go, but the actual day before we go I usually take the day off of work and I am assigned the last minute details, which usually include tidying up the house (there is nothing worse than coming home from a vacation to a dirty/messy house!) I like to get my exercise in for the day, and then head to the spa for a massage and pedicure.

We like to spend the night in a hotel, near the airport, as we usually try for an early morning flight out and most hotels near our airport will allow you to park your car there for free if you spend the night, and will then shuttle you to/from the airport. We are then right near the Mall of America, so we usually head out for an evening of fun and celebration there before we settle into our hotel room for a little shut eye before the "real" vacation begins.

I love our little pre-trip rituals!

OMG, carone0318!! We do the chain-countdown as well! How funny. I have 2 dds and they take turns each day taking a link off. We started ours WAY early, though - in January! Each month had a color devoted to it. Our chain was HUGE!! The girls are so excited that we are down to a few links and one color ;)

I finish up the last-minute laundry and packing, clean the house a bit, water the plants, and go over all my lists to make sure I've done everything.

DH has his own routine. He packs up all the camera equipment, cell phones, batteries and chargers.

I confess I'm one of those women that several men have mentioned on this thread. Other than the cameras and cell phones, I don't want DH to mess with my packing. Luckily, that's more than fine with him! ;)

Kaycee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter