What are your "do not miss" snacks at WDW?

proud mom

Take me to my happy place.
I haven't been to WDW in 3 years so I'm sure there are a lot of new things. Please suggest some snacks for the parks and Disney Springs.

Thank you!

I gotta to have the classics - Mickey ice cream bar, pineapple Dole Whip, and Citrus Swirl. But I'm also really excited about the newer Dole Whips I've been reading about.

I love the new citrus cream swirl, which uses orange soft serve instead of the slushy-type stuff from the traditional citrus swirl
The baked mac and cheese at 8 Spoon Cafe in AK
Loaded tots at Friar Nook's in MK
Brioche ice cream sandwich at the ice cream shop in France at Epcot
Absolutely anything at the caramel shop in Germany at Epcot

That's what comes to mind for me as my favorites, besides the classics like dole whip, Mickey ice cream, etc. Happy eating!

Snack credits-
School bread in Norway (and my son loves lefse).
Popcorn anywhere
Pastries in France

Oop- “adult snacks” lol
Tipsy ducks in love
Margaritas
Violet sake
Bourbon bacon chocolate shake (AK)

Cream cheese filled pretzels at the cart in front of Rock-n-Roller Coaster in DHS!

Egg rolls in various flavors at the MK snack cart in Adventureland.

I had the most amazing chocolate chip cookie from the bakery in Norway! It was a pecan triple chocolate cookie and it was the best chocolate chip cookie ever!

If you can get the Gideon's bakehouse cookie from Polite Pig in DS (only available after 4pm and they sell out in minutes).

Brioche ice cream sandwich in France.

Ice cream cookie sandwich any park.

(sensing a theme with my treats lol).

Night blossom, amazing non alcoholic drink-and pongu lumpia, sweet cream cheese pineapple spring roll, in Pongu Pongu in Animal Kingdom

Cheeseburger egg rolls at MK
Croque glaces in France at Epcot
Chicken curry pockets in China at Epcot
Mr. Kamal’s fries with saffron aioli & tamarind honey mustard at AK
Dole whip + dark rum from Tamu Tamu at AK
Poutine from daily Poutine at Disney Springs

Citrus swirl for me and the orange dole whip/vanilla twist with orange soda float for my teen. She said that was the best thing she ever tasted. She is sad she found it at almost the end of our trip. We have to park hop tomorrow just so she can have another one. Since we will be doing that I may as well get myself a citrus swirl!

Dole whip float
Citrus swirl
Berry cream puff at Norway bakery

Hoping to try a bunch of new things this September!

Pineapple lumpia in Pandora, Dole Whip float, buffalo cauliflower from the snack stand in Frontierland, chocolate and caramel covered pineapple from Karamell Kuche and basically anything from Le Halles in France. I've never had school bread but I know it's a common favorite and I plan to try it this next trip.

I love the new citrus cream swirl, which uses orange soft serve instead of the slushy-type stuff from the traditional citrus swirl

Where's the citrus cream swirl? Sounds delicious!

At Karamel Kuche, I like the shortbread and caramel bar.
At Le Halles in France, the yogurt parfait, which doesn't taste at all like yogurt, but like a thick whipped cream with fruit. Creme Brûlée from there is my overall favorite. In AK, I like the elephant ear pastry at Kusafari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter