Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Citricos

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Flying Fish

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Kleese

Mouseketeer
Would not let me add More choices. Please let me know how you also like Jaleo, Jiko, Monsieur Paul, Morimoto Asia, Narcoossee’s, Paddlefish, Stk Orlando and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Thank you so much!!

California Grill or Tiffins. We went to Tiffins for the first time this year, it was so good (ask for Mike if he’s working) that we went back the next time we we’re in AK three days later.

I voted for California Grill but would add Jiko and Yachtsman. Also, Hoop dee doo is great- not a signature but worth the 2 credits if you’ve never been. Food isn’t fancy, but well prepared and the show is a lot of fun.

I was going to check Narcoossee's as well as Citricos and Tiffins as those are our 3 favorite signatures.

Yachtsman’s Steakhouse, we eat there every trip. Excellent food & service. The tables are spaced nicely so you are not on top of others. We also like the Boathouse, but the tables are much closer together. The atmosphere is louder & busier. They have 2 rooms plus outside seating. The first time we went we were seated in the first room near the bar. We aren’t drinkers & don’t like bars, so that was a bit unpleasant. But the last few times we have been seated in the rear dining room which was nicer. Still busy & very close seating, but definitely better for us than the bar.

Last edited:

Tiffins and Flying Fish! I can honestly say everyone in our family has enjoyed every menu item we've tried at either Tiffins and at Flying Fish -- the quality of food and service seems to be consistent at these two restaurants. And Tiffins customer service has been such fun, with the gifts of art prints and fresh made candies, along with personal visits to our table by the restaurant manager.

We do also like Jiko, but find the dishes there can be hit or miss -- some are fantastic, sometimes one or two menu items will be disappointing.

As an aside...
I know it is only a 'one credit' sit down, but the Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd Skipper Canteen is a hidden gem of a restaurant located inside the MK. The service can be very entertaining, the menu is brilliant (definitely unique), and their food quality in our experience has been exceptionally good.

We've only done a few 2 credits over the years, but we really enjoyed Narcossees, California Grill and Hoop De Doo.

These are my favorites in no particular order. I find them all great.

Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Flying Fish at Boardwalk

Narcoosees at Grand Floridian

Victoria and Alberts at Grand Floridian(if in the budget, will be your highlight)

California Grill at Contemporary

Turf Club at Saratoga Springs

Il Mulino at The Swan

Monsieur Paul in Epcot
And In Disney Springs

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

Jaleo

Wine Bar George

Morimoto Asia
That is essentially my go to dinning list. I always try to do some new things every trip, but these are the places I find myself drawn back to consistently. It's only one persons opinion, but im proud that I have eaten at least one meal at every sit-down on property(except Takumi-Tei, but im hitting that in November!). So this list has had a lot of effort put into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!