What are your favorite Charlie Brown shows?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
My son has just discovered the hillarious world of Charlie Brown and Snoopy and I would love to buy him some video's. There are so many great ones out there it is hard to decide. So tell me what are YOUR favorite Charlie Brown episodes/tapes.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

The best CB movie is Snoopy Come Home! It is hilarious and heartwarming!! I still love it!

Kamy

A Charlie Brown Christmas and It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

I'm a snoopy Lover!

...."Snoopy Come Home" is great!

(Starts whistling Woodstock's "little tune" from that same film)

The holiday specials are wonderful. My favorite movies are A Boy Named Charlie Brown, Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown and Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown.

I am a huge Charlie Brown Fan.. because he has a huge heart that Charlie Brown!

All of the videos have a light handed way to show morals.. I love the kindness that the characters display with out being maudlin.
So any one that you choose would be my favorite!

We love "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving".
The scene where Snoopy fights the chair is classic.

Snoopy come home makes me literally weep. I'm such a sap.

I also love all the holiday Peanuts specials.

Andrew has most of these, as I am a Charlie Brown junkie myself :rolleyes:! Andrew's favorite is "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown"...My personal favorite is "Snoopy Come Home"...it makes me get all teary eyed! LOL :)

Originally posted by grinningghost
"I got a rock." :D

I've never heard of this one before.

On another note, I saw one on eBay, but missed out on getting it about Charlie Brown and the space program, I had never heard of that one before and it was long, 90 min. Has anyone seen this one?

Tiggerlover, "I got a rock" is the Charlie Brown Halloween Special. You know, everyone else gets candy, Charlie Brown gets a rock.

Originally posted by snoopy
Tiggerlover, "I got a rock" is the Charlie Brown Halloween Special. You know, everyone else gets candy, Charlie Brown gets a rock.

Thanks, Snoopy. Is this the same episode as the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown? I don't recall seeing this one.

Yup, its The Great Pumpkin special she is referring to (unless there is another special I am not aware of called "I got a rock:! :p)

My mom says: It is too hard to pick jut one! She loves each and everyone of them..:) I think she/we have all of them. She is a HUGE Snoopy collector. Her room and our kitchen are done in Snoopy.:) The Peanuts gang are every where in our house. and disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter