What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

Joining in!!! Congrats on the awesome anniversary trip!!! Your plans so far sound amaaaaaazing!!!!!
:welcome:Jenny! Glad to have you joining in! We are excited to be celebrating 20 years and what better place to do so than Disney??? :goodvibes

Time to relax and rejuvenate......
The day after a four parks day is definitely a sleep in, relax by the pool day. So our plans for this morning will involve a pool lounger, a book and pool side snacks. I can't wait to take in this view.......
images
We have a late lunch planned for our favourite Yak and Yeti at 1:30 so will head over to Animal Kingdom around
12:30. So many yummy choices there...... we will probably go for a couple of appies and maybe share an entree. Of course, Yak Attacks will be in hand!

images
images
images
upload_2019-2-3_8-29-29.jpeg

After lunch, plans are to take in the Festival of the Lion King show and go on Safari! We may try to meet our friends Mickey and Minnie at Adventurer's Outpost as well. I can't wait to see the Tumble Monkeys again!

upload_2019-2-3_8-38-1.jpeg
Heading back to AKL, we will relax at the resort for a bit and possibly head down to Victoria Falls Lounge for a little bite and a beverage. I just love the Victoria Falls Mist.....mmmmm!
upload_2019-2-3_8-41-35.jpegupload_2019-2-3_8-42-47.jpeg

Tonight our plans are to head out to Typhoon Lagoon for H2O Glow Nights!!!
images

images

We are so excited to check this out!!

And that's a wrap on day three!

All caught up now, I am so glad to have some extra days off to read all about everyone’s adventures.

Oh my I love the studio at Copper Canyon, I haven’t seen one yet, I may need to book this for next winter trip! I love it.

I may steal your 4 park in 1 day plan for Andi and I this summer. We have done all 4 parks a couple times but not for a few years now.

I saw Tim Trackers review of the glow night and it did look fun! I hope it works out for you two.

I love your ADR’s you have so far. I definitely want an Ohana again for our August trip. My sweet Andi has thrown a wrench in our dining, she is now a vegetarian and this last trip was difficult for her and me, lol! Most places we had reservations for had very few vegetarian meals. :confused3 I was really surprised. I’m secretly hoping it is just a phase for her :bitelip::blush:

Hi there! I'm following along now and I love your plans so far! Disney anniversaries are some of my favorite trips to follow.

Looks like you have a lot of great stuff planned- especially V&A's and a 4 park day!

HI !

Looks like so much fun! This will be our first year staying at AKL. We were originally staying at POR, but decided to splurge since it's a special occasion, looks like I made the right decision! Happy Anniversary and Birthday to your husband. My birthday is July 8th, is his the 9th?

We celebrated our 10 year at Disney in 2017. We had an AWESOME time!!!
That's wonderful! Where did you stay for your anniversary trip?

Plan checks out.

You're doing this right!

And again... another score!
Thanks Liesa! Mellow and relaxing is my favourite vibe!

Oh my I love the studio at Copper Canyon, I haven’t seen one yet, I may need to book this for next winter trip! I love it.
Oh they are beautiful! I toured one when I did the DVC tour this summer and fell in love!

I may steal your 4 park in 1 day plan for Andi and I this summer. We have done all 4 parks a couple times but not for a few years now.

I saw Tim Trackers review of the glow night and it did look fun! I hope it works out for you two
Thanks Caroline! 4 parks days are so fun so I am happy I managed to talk BIll into it!

I love your ADR’s you have so far. I definitely want an Ohana again for our August trip. My sweet Andi has thrown a wrench in our dining, she is now a vegetarian and this last trip was difficult for her and me, lol! Most places we had reservations for had very few vegetarian meals. :confused3 I was really surprised. I’m secretly hoping it is just a phase for her :bitelip::blush:
Really.... no veggie options?? That seems strange....I was veggie for nine years, hopefully it won't be that long for Andi!

Hi there! I'm following along now and I love your plans so far! Disney anniversaries are some of my favorite trips to follow.

Looks like you have a lot of great stuff planned- especially V&A's and a 4 park day!
:welcome:Thanks for joining in! We are so happy to be celebrating our anniversary at Disney! :goodvibes

HI !

Looks like so much fun! This will be our first year staying at AKL. We were originally staying at POR, but decided to splurge since it's a special occasion, looks like I made the right decision! Happy Anniversary and Birthday to your husband. My birthday is July 8th, is his the 9th?
:welcome:I am happy to have you along! You are going to LOVE AKL!!! It is such a beautiful and relaxing resort. It feels like such an oasis away from the parks. Thanks for the celebration wishes....yes Bill's bday is the 9th and that is our dinner at V&A's. We will totally be splurging that night but it is worth it. :)

is this the yak attack??? Yum, I'm googling that, it might be going on the list!

Sounds like a nice relaxing day three plan!!
Thanks Samantha! I love my mellow out time on vacation. :goodvibes And yes, that glass of deliciousness is the Yak Attack......I highly recommend it!:drinking1

Interrupting this regularly scheduled PTR for some exciting news!!

I just booked a Spring Break trip!!!!!!!
A solo adventure at the
B resort in Disney Springs
March 11-15!
As some of you may know, I was supposed to go to Disney at Christmas for a four day weekend. Due to my beloved Aunt Shirley's illness and subsequent passing, I cancelled my trip. As a kindergarten teacher, we are off for March Break AND I have an AP burning a hole in my pocket. My twin boys had no interest in going anywhere over the break as they had plans with their friends. My DH is super busy with work and can't get away. SO......I started scheming.......where and how could I make this happen????

It's definitely a budget trip... flying out of Buffalo to minimize costs and went on Priceline express deals to snap up a great rate. Ended up with B resort at $107.00/night which I am pretty pleased with. Walking distance to Disney Springs, free shuttle to the parks and good reviews online.

Nothing is planned yet in terms of ADRs or FPs but Flower and Garden festival will be happening which I love. I am thinking this will be a fairly low key, see what happens each day kind of trip. What do you think???

Awesome news on a March trip!!! Flower and Garden is my favorite festival.

Yay Susan! I have looked at the B resort for the cost factor and it looks really nice! I will be excited to hear what you say about it. We used Lyft a fair amount this past trip and it was very reasonable so I think that is an option with the DS hotels as well!

I love that you get to go again! So fun! March should be such a lovely time to be there (not done that month myself). So glad you get to do F&G afterall!

That's awesome! Have fun!
Thanks so much!

Yay for a bonus trip!!!!
I know, I am so excited!

Sounds like fun!
I think it will be great! :)

Awesome news on a March trip!!! Flower and Garden is my favorite festival.
I love it too!

Yay Susan! I have looked at the B resort for the cost factor and it looks really nice! I will be excited to hear what you say about it. We used Lyft a fair amount this past trip and it was very reasonable so I think that is an option with the DS hotels as well!
I hope it will be good. I am a little nervous staying off property but it is nice and close to Disney Springs. I will definitely take advantage of Lyft!

I love that you get to go again! So fun! March should be such a lovely time to be there (not done that month myself). So glad you get to do F&G afterall!
Thanks so much! I am super exited about it. This will be my 4th March trip (we did three March Break trips with the boys).The only thing is the weather can be a bit unpredictable but it is sure to be warmer than here. I am still holding out hope for May but airline tickets are still so expensive. You never know though!

Thanks so much! I am super exited about it. This will be my 4th March trip (we did three March Break trips with the boys).The only thing is the weather can be a bit unpredictable but it is sure to be warmer than here. I am still holding out hope for May but airline tickets are still so expensive. You never know though!

I'll hold out hope with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter