What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

Your anniversary trip sounds amazing! You have a lot of my favorite dining in your plans, I can taste the bread pudding now. And awesome news about the spring break trip.

Your anniversary trip sounds amazing! You have a lot of my favorite dining in your plans, I can taste the bread pudding now. And awesome news about the spring break trip.
Thank you so much!! Yes, the bread pudding is possibly one of the best and most delicious things ever! It is pretty exciting to get to plan two trips at once!

Remember how I said I wasn't really going to make a lot of plans for March????
Well......
It's really hard not to plan when you seriously LOVE planning!
So, whether I stick to them or not, I have plans....
Ta Da!!
Monday, March 11th: Arrival day. I am flying through Buffalo so will drive down and cross the border the afternoon before, leaving my car at the airport hotel. My flight arrives at 11:10 am and I will Uber to the B resort where I will hopefully be able to check in early. If not, I will store my luggage and make my way to the Magic Kingdom! I can't wait to see this beautiful sight!!
102915719_cropped.jpg
I am finally going to get to see the Festival of Fantasy parade! I haven't seen it since 2016 as it is just too hot for me to be in the park mid-afternoon on my summer trips. FPs are for Peter Pan's Flight, BTMR and Jungle Cruise with dinner booked at Skipper's Canteen!

Tuesday, March 12th: I will stroll over to Disney Springs to take in some of the shops, then hop aboard a charming river cruise to Port Orleans French Quarter. I will make my way from there over to Hollywood Studios where I have FPs booked for Toy Story Mania, the Frozen sing along and Tower of Terror. A visit to Baseline Tap House is in order as well. A leisurely walk over to the Boardwalk is next on the agenda, with the promise of yummy ice cream at Ample Hills. After ice cream, the Flower and Garden festival will be calling my name!

Wednesday, March 13th:4 parks/1 day!! I just love doing this so had to fit it in to the plans for this trip. I will start the day at Magic Kingdom to take in the Trolley show, Dapper Dans and general Main Street shenanigans! After taking a ride on the People Mover I will head over to Epcot. I have my FPs booked there for Spaceship Earth, LwTL and FEA. A late lunch is planned for Mama Melrose, thanks to @xlsm 's review of the yummy mushroom flatbread. After taking in the Citizen's of Hollywood, I am going to head back to my hotel for a rest. I plan on taking a Lyft over to AK to watch Rivers of Light. If I am super ambitious, I might head back to MK for EMH or head to Disney Springs.

Thursday, March 14th: A lazy morning will be in order after the busyness of the day before. I am thinking about adding in the Caring for Giants tour today. Currently I have FPs planned for Navi, Kilimanjaro Safaris and the UP bird show. I really want to meet Russel and Dug too and hopefully see Kevin!! I will head back to MK this evening, ideally stopping by the Grand first to hear the orchestra and enjoy a beverage at Minzer's. :)

Friday, March 15th: The last day always comes so quickly! However my flight is not until 6:30 so I have some time to play with. I managed to get a reservation for the Tea Experience at the Rose and Crown which I am so excited about. I am debating whether I will end my trip in Epcot and just have a chill day or if I will hop back to MK for a last bit of time there. Either way, I am sure it will be great!

Last edited:

Yum!! I hope you like it!!
It looks so good!

Kevin is so cute, I love all the videos I've been seeing on social media. Probably one of my favorite character additions ever.
I just love Kevin too!

Joining in! Exciting to get a Spring Break trip in there!!

Your anniversary trip plans sound amazing too!
:welcome:, thanks for joining in! Yes, I am pretty happy to be getting to plan two trips at once. So happy it all worked out to go.:goodvibes

Your plans sound great! It's too hard NOT to plan things out!
Thanks! It really is too hard not too plan......in fact I think I enjoy planning as much as being there! :)

Your plans sound just perfect, a very good mix of parks, chill time, and food experiences!
Thanks Caroline! I am just so happy to be going back in 25 days! Especially now that that the menus for F&G kitchens just dropped and the food looks SO good! Plus, I may have done a little Disney shopping today after work. :goodvibes

Following along. My hubby and I will be at Wilderness Lodge in September and I can't wait. I too fell in love with the idea of staying there when we ate at Whispering Canyon Cafe in 2008. Now it will be a reality for our 25th wedding anniversary trip.
We are celebrating our 25th this year, too! Happy anniversary.

We are celebrating our 25th this year, too! Happy anniversary.
So many anniversaries! What better place to celebrate than Disney! :)

I am with you on that one!

Oh I love this parade! So glad you'll be able to see it :D

I'm excited to hear how this goes. I've never done the 4 park challenge but I want to.
I am so excited for the parade! :goodvibes The 4 park challenge is so fun! This will be my third time doing it......last summer I ended walking 32,000 steps on my 4 parks day!!

The day where we stuff ourselves silly at breakfast.....
yes my friends, we are going to
BOMA!!!!
As we all know, Boma breakfast is a thing of beauty! I am so excited to introduce DH to all the yumminess. My faves are the grilled tomatoes, the potato barrels and the french toast bread pudding!!
images
images
Once we recover from our happy food coma, we plan to head to Magic Kingdom for the day. Soaking in the Main Street Atmosphere will be top of the list, we both want to spend time enjoying all the little details.
Main-Street-USA-Magic-Kingdom-720x340.jpg

Most likely FPs to be planned will be Splash, BTMR and Pirates. We are big fans of the classics and enjoy the shows as well. After a few hours or so, the pool will be calling our names. Back to Animal Kingdom Lodge we will go for some R&R.

pool--v18021216-w902.jpg

This evening will be played by ear, although I am thinking this might be a great night to spend in Disney Springs.

Dinner options would be Morimoto
hgfdy50.jpg

or the Boathouse.
the-boathouse-at-disney.jpg

I really want to pop by Jock Lindsey's as well to have a chance to check it out.
jock-lindseys-hangar-bar-g00.jpg

It looks like such a cool place to hang out! Any drink recommendations?

Last edited:
I highly recommend this idea!
Do you have a favourite drink there, Jenny? DH really wants to spend more time in Disney Springs this summer, especially with all the new restaurants and lounges. What are favourites of yours and Joe's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!