What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

Those dresses are gorgeous! Let me know which one you decide on!!!!
Thanks Jenny! My favourites are the lilac and the dark blue. Dress shopping is always fun!

I'd do that JUST for the pin! LOVE that one!

WOOT!!!! You will LOVE it!!!

Those are super cute!! Very elegant!

I got pretty blottoed with the wine pairing. It's a LOT! If you don't go home big, you're certainly going to go home weaving. :)
I am super excited for this tour.....what a day it is going to be! Thanks Liesa, I love the classic, full skirted aline style and find it suits my body type well.

We did the wine pairing when we dined at V&A's back in 2010. I found the pours were about 3 oz each at about 6 glasses. I was definitely feeling pleasantly tipsy but not over the top. I really loved how the pairings brought out flavours in the different dishes.

Hi Susan! I haven't had much time to get on here in the last few weeks, but I'm all caught up on your plans. I so can't wait to hear about Victoria and Alberts. We've had reservations a few times, but in the end Jason hasn't wanted to do it. So I'll have to live vicariously through you.
Hi Kari! Glad you are here!:) I am very excited to be going back to V&A's. :goodvibes We've been talking about it since we dined there in 2010 but this is the first trip we've been able to go back. I am happy for Bill that he gets to celebrate his 57th in style! What is keeping Jason from going ahead with the reservation? I'd have thought it would be right up his alley.

I love watching The Tim Tracker, we are trying the tea in May, I hope we enjoy it.

Your plans sound wonderful!
Thanks Caroline! We love Tim Tracker too.....his vlogs are awesome! You will love the tea......it is so good! I am excited for the plans on my July trip although I still wish I had have been able to come in May.

I am super excited for this tour.....what a day it is going to be! Thanks Liesa, I love the classic, full skirted aline style and find it suits my body type well.

I'd say! Enjoy every minute!

I found one that I like that keeps popping up on my feed. Of course now I can't find it, but hopefully it pops up again. Similar in cut and I too find that style very flattering.

We did the wine pairing when we dined at V&A's back in 2010. I found the pours were about 3 oz each at about 6 glasses. I was definitely feeling pleasantly tipsy but not over the top. I really loved how the pairings brought out flavours in the different dishes.

Absolutely. They really chose wisely... I think I'd like to go back next year again. We'll see.....

Absolutely. They really chose wisely... I think I'd like to go back next year again. We'll see.....
Would you go to V&A's on a solo trip? I think I might like to try that one day. Are your kids interested in eating there?

Would you go to V&A's on a solo trip? I think I might like to try that one day. Are your kids interested in eating there?
I did! And had a ball!! It was fantastic. The servers are VERY good at interacting and making it not awkward. And, I had a special treat of a table of 4 inviting me to their table for dessert and least wine course. You can read my review here:

Victoria and Albert's Evening

Sadly, I can't open the link. It says the link is blocked. I am going to play around with my pop up settings and see if that helps.

Really just a shopping update but had to share, lol!
81hP+5+LUcL._AC_UL320_.jpg

I ordered this for our EMM at Toy Story Land. It arrived today and I am so happy with it. Found it on Amazon.ca. :)

Last edited:
How can it be our last full day already??
Day 9!

After our dining extravaganza the night before at V&A's, we will sleep in a bit and have a leisurely start to the day. A relaxing boat ride over to the Magic Kingdom will be next on the agenda. We won't have any FPs planned for this morning as we will enjoy browsing along Main Street USA, taking in the streetmosphere and shows. We will probably do a few classic attraction like Carousel of Progress, the People Mover and the Tiki Room before heading over for our lunch reservation at Skippers Canteen!
latest

This is a request from my lovely husband as he loves the Jungle Cruise and is really looking forward to checking this restaurant out. After lunch we will make our way out of the park and head back over to Copper Creek. After a little chill time, we will hop into an Uber and head over to Typhoon Lagoon for a few hours to enjoy the lazy river and the wave pool.
typhoon-lagoon-castaway-creek-laurie.jpg

Arriving back at the resort, beverages and bite to eat will be on tap. What better place to enjoy dinner than the lovely Geyser Point! I have fond memories of my crab cake sandwich and Cascade sangria from last summer and wouldn't mind sampling them again.
IMG_2567.JPG
After dinner, we will hop back on the launch over to the Magic Kingdom to enjoy Happily Ever After and take in evening EMH. Who knows how much longer evening EMH will be around (
although I think Disney is making a HUGE mistake in taking this away from resort guests) so we will be sure to take full advantage of it. We will plan our FPs for tonight and will definitely do BTMR at night!

That's it for day 9!

Happy Easter to all! I'll be celebrating with all of my boys as we go to pack Jack up from university today and bring him home for the summer! How is he finished first year already? I will be very happy to have all my boys at home. :goodvibes

he loves the Jungle Cruise and is really looking forward to checking this restaurant

Based on the pictures I have seen, the theming in the restaurant is wonderful so hopefully your husband gets a kick out of the interior.

head over to Typhoon Lagoon for a few hours to enjoy the lazy river and the wave pool.

Sounds like just the thing to do at the end of a trip! A chance to get a few more hours of relaxing in.

After dinner, we will hop back on the launch over to the Magic Kingdom to enjoy Happily Ever After and take in evening EMH. Who knows how much longer evening EMH will be around (although I think Disney is making a HUGE mistake in taking this away from resort guests)

So sad to hear about nighttime EMH ending. They were a highlight of many of my trips. I hope you guys get to fully enjoy the time since it's now limited.

Happy Easter to all! I'll be celebrating with all of my boys as we go to pack Jack up from university today and bring him home for the summer!

Happy Easter to you and your family! It's wonderful that you'll have your boys with you for the weekend.

Sounds like a perfect last day to me. I haven't spent much time at Geyser Point but am looking forward to changing that on our Epic trip.

And Happy Easter to you!

I agree 100%!!!! Disney is taking a major perk away from those of us who stay at Disney...
Happy Easter!
i know....it just makes me so mad! Hopefully they will reconsider and leave at least one EMH in the evening.

Based on the pictures I have seen, the theming in the restaurant is wonderful so hopefully your husband gets a kick out of the interior.

Sounds like just the thing to do at the end of a trip! A chance to get a few more hours of relaxing in.

So sad to hear about nighttime EMH ending. They were a highlight of many of my trips. I hope you guys get to fully enjoy the time since it's now limited.

Happy Easter to you and your family! It's wonderful that you'll have your boys with you for the weekend.
Thanks Alicia! I really loved the theming when I ate there and I think Bill will really enjoy it. The food is great too!The whole debacle with evening EMH is making me mad. Like you, we have so many great memories of evening EMH. Especially our March Break trip in 2015 when we hit MK after dinner at the Yachtsman and closed the park at 2 am....so, so fun! Happy Easter to your family!

Sounds like a perfect last day to me. I haven't spent much time at Geyser Point but am looking forward to changing that on our Epic trip.

And Happy Easter to you!
The group will change Geyser Point forever! So wish I was going on the trip but it just wasn't in the cards. Next time for sure! Hope the Easter Bunny left some treats! The boys still get baskets and demand an egg hunt at 17 and almost 19. I love it!

What About Hoop Dee Doo Review???

That was DH's question when I was going over tentative plans with him this morning. I had originally thought of booking it for the Saturday night when we were changing resorts but then worried it wouldn't work well. I was so focused on everything else that I forget completely about it. Then came Bill's question and I had to think of what to do.....

So, I switched hanging out at Geyser Point to July 6th when we move to Copper Creek and booked Category 1 seating for HDDR on July 10th at 6:15 pm! I am so excited to see this show. We can head over to MK afterwards for our last EMH as originally planned.

FP day is May 3rd (
so frustrating when it's a work day) so I have to start thinking of what we will prioritize. SDD will be taken care of with our EMM experience, we are not really that into SDMT so I guess FoP will be the main draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter