What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

3 days to go!!!!

I bought my tickets for the Keys to the Kingdom tour a few days ago so am very happy about that!

I also added Via Napoli to our Epcot evening as DH saw a review of it and said "we're eating there, right???" Well, we weren't as we have afternoon tea at the Grand that afternoon but I added it and am sure we can always split a pizza and salad.

I will post my link for the TR here when we return. Thanks for reading along and for all your helpful advice as I planned our dream anniversary trip. I can't wait to share it all with you!

WOOHOO! So close. Have a fabulous time.

Plans look great, I have heard wonderful reviews of the HS after hours, sounds amazing!!

Have fun!!
Thanks Caroline! The boys were helping to clean and organize the house today. Tomorrow we will go grocery shopping and get their meals sorted. Then I have to pack! So excited! :)

I took a 2 week break from the DIS for work and then a photo trip to Eastern Oregon, so am super behind. But, have a wonderful trip, Susan! Looking forward to all your stories and photos when you return!

I took a 2 week break from the DIS for work and then a photo trip to Eastern Oregon, so am super behind. But, have a wonderful trip, Susan! Looking forward to all your stories and photos when you return!
Your photos from your trip look amazing, Liesa! Thanks so much for the good wishes......I am beyond excited. This time tomorrow we will be boarding the plane!
Happy anniversary. Have a wonderful trip :)
Thank you! I can't believe we are actually going! :)

Sorry I wasn't around to wish you off, but I hope you are having an amazing trip! I see that it has been rainy in Orlando this week, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it hasn't dampened your spirits and that your time has been magical.

Have a fantastic trip!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return...
Thanks Jenny! Just working on the first update now. It was amazing!!!
Sorry I wasn't around to wish you off, but I hope you are having an amazing trip! I see that it has been rainy in Orlando this week, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it hasn't dampened your spirits and that your time has been magical.
Thanks so much! Luckily the rain wasn't to bad at all and we had an amazing time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter