• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What can an 18 mos old do?

nutforpooh

Earning My Ears
Hi there. I am new to this forum and am looking for some tips please!
In October we are going to WDW. I have been many times, but never with a child. We have our 3year old and our 18 mos old.
I am wondering if there are any rides that allow you to hold your child as you go on it. My 3yo I know is still too short and too small to go on alot of rides, but at least the small rides she can go on because she can sit still. My 18 mos old we woul dhave to hold. Do they allow this on any rides? I am talking of course about the Pooh ride, small world, you know the slow moving ones. Thanks in advance!

I took my 9 month old on everything that wasn't a rollercoaster ride. ie..splash mtn. BTR.....

She loved it all especially the Haunted Mansion.

So the answer is YES anything your 3 yr old can go on you can take your 18 mon. With the exception of Goofy's BArnstormer of course!

Your three year old will be able to go on a lot of rides, with the exception of the roller coaster rides of course. You'll have to see if the dark rides scare her such as Snow White, Haunted Mansion. Sometimes the funniest things set them off. Your 18 month old will be able to go on most everything also.

hi - i also was to wdw w/o kids and couldn't wait until i some of my own to bring - we started my daughter a 18mos & my son at 17 mos - and they went on everything except the coasters - they also were great with the shows & impromptu activities - they always got up to dance (where an older child wouldn't get as much fun out of these things) -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter