What can cruise credit be used on?

MichelleCanada

DIS Veteran
We have a cruise on July 25 that we think is going to be cancelled. If we take a cruise credit what can it be used on? Can it be used to purchase drink packages, dining or excursions?

We have another cruise booked for 2021 and the credit from this summer will be larger than what we still owe on the other cruise.

From my understanding of their Q&A on the website about the credit, it can only be used on a booking (so not on add ons) :(

Any port fees or taxes will be refunded. The credit can be used on the next cruise. From what I've been reading (I had a cruise going out Monday, so I'm getting 125% FCC and have been reading a lot about the situation), the deposit for your 2021 cruise can be refunded if this credit you're getting is more than you currently owe. If it is more than even that, then one option is to upgrade to a better room. Or you can use the leftover FCC for another cruise, but that FCC won't be issued until you complete your 2021 cruise is completed.

Any port fees or taxes will be refunded. The credit can be used on the next cruise. From what I've been reading (I had a cruise going out Monday, so I'm getting 125% FCC and have been reading a lot about the situation), the deposit for your 2021 cruise can be refunded if this credit you're getting is more than you currently owe. If it is more than even that, then one option is to upgrade to a better room. Or you can use the leftover FCC for another cruise, but that FCC won't be issued until you complete your 2021 cruise is completed.
Thank you! This is very helpful. We spoke to RCCL but were not made aware of the deposit possibly being refunded. I appreciate you responding and that helps a lot with our planning. Stay safe!

Thank you! This is very helpful. We spoke to RCCL but were not made aware of the deposit possibly being refunded. I appreciate you responding and that helps a lot with our planning. Stay safe!
Im assuming I can’t say the name here. But google the cruise line with the word blog. There’s a message board where people are posting about the Future Cruise Credits and how to use them. Hopefully you can use it all up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts