What Child are you

Happy Birthday!! I bet your mom was so happy to have you:love:

Ok funny story. Mom had oldest and was going to name him Lisa but sadly it was a boy. Mom had twins, they were going to be Lisa and Linda but not to be. Last brother was of course going to be Lisa, unfortunately no. By the time I came around she hated the name and looked what happened!!! Thank goodness I’m girly too she said; she was tired of dressing all those boys in Tough skin jeans!! Lol!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!!

I'm an only child. My mother had two miscarriages after I was born, once when I was 3, the other when I was 5. I didn't know about this until I was about 10 years old.

The youngest by far; so much so that I was practically an "only" (my DDad's only child)

Oldest brother is 75
2nd brother would have been 69 now (deceased)
Sister is 67
I'm pushing 50

Well, here goes...

With same parents, I am the oldest of three. The next is a bother 4.5 yrs younger, then the third is a brothe 7 yrs younger.

Then, same father (sooo not a dad) with stepmother, we add four more younger half-siblings. A girl 10 yrs younger, boy, boy, girl (I have no idea of their ages).

And finally, adoptive father (my dad) had kids from a previous marriage... a girl 3 yrs older (I think), a boy 1 yr older, and a boy 1 yr younger. (We we’re not the Brady Bunch ).

I was only raised full time with my two full-blooded brothers. The step-half (whatever you want to call them) drifted in and out throughout my youth.

My half siblings I have met in person once.

I am the 4th of 5 girls!

Oldest sister - would be 70 (passed away)
Next - would be 67 (passed away)
Next - 61
Me - 55
Youngest - 53

so many dis'ers from large families! Both of my parents are 1 of 5' and I thought it was pretty unusual.

Youngest of 2
18 months apart. Almost like twins. People thought we were when we were little. Now, not so much. I'm about 5 inches taller than my sister and outweigh her by about (mumble,mumble) lbs :)

Oldest.

My little brother by both parents is 19 months younger.

My mother never had more children.

My father had another son when i was 12. We didn’t grow up together since he lived out of state. My father and her broke up when he was young. I saw him maybe twice during childhood. But he visits now and we do text. He’s 22 now.

so many dis'ers from large families! Both of my parents are 1 of 5' and I thought it was pretty unusual.

Both of my parents were from big families (and get/got on well with their siblings) but stopped at two of us as well. I was always under the impression that they had planned it that way to avoid dividing time and financial resources too thinly...but I also think my mom could have easily been convinced to have more! - She was in the middle of her siblings, but my dad was the oldest, so I expect his experience of a big family was more work than hers, which made him more set on sticking to the plan.

My sister was 2 years older than me. She died at 53. My brother is 3 years younger than me.

I was second of 4.

Older brother was 2 years older than me. He died 3 years ago a month before he would have turned 59
Me - I'll be 60 this year
Younger sister - 4 years younger than me. She's 55
Younger brother - 5 years younger than me. He's 54. He and my sister are 361 days apart.

I'm the third of four girls. There is ten years between the oldest and youngest, and we're all pretty evenly spaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts