What Child are you

Youngest of two. Have a brother 2.5 years older.

My maternal grandmother had three kids in 4 years (including my mother), waited 12 years, then had three more kids within 4 years.

I'm the oldest out of 3 children. I have twin brothers who are 22, one of which has Down Syndrome. We are 7 years apart, not planned that way, they were IVF babies :goodvibes

Youngest of 6, 5 older brothers.
Oldest is 5 years older
Next 4 years older
Next 3 years older
Next 2 years older
Next 1 1/2 years older

No twins but #4 was a six month baby.
They go #1 Dec
#2 Nov. next year
#3 Dec. next year
#4 October next year
#5 October next year
me April of next year.

It was the 50s birth control wasn't accurate, they were actually using something between me and #5 which is why the big difference in age, it didn't work.

I’m the oldest of four..

Me..42 next week
my sister..39 this year
first brother..37 this year
second brother..33 this year

Just like your 2ed brother I will be 33 this year
I'm an only child.

Me too

The youngest by far; so much so that I was practically an "only" (my DDad's only child)

Oldest brother is 75
2nd brother would have been 69 now (deceased)
Sister is 67
I'm pushing 50

I am sorry for your loss

I am the 4th of 5 girls!

Oldest sister - would be 70 (passed away)
Next - would be 67 (passed away)
Next - 61
Me - 55
Youngest - 53

I am sorry for your loss

This is complicated lol.

Of my mom and dad I am the only.
With step dads kids I am youngest by 2 years. (My Mom and step dad.)
With step moms kids I am youngest by 5 years. (My dad and my step mom)
With my dads other kids I am oldest by 13 years. (Half sisters, we share a dad.)

I mainly consider myself an only child though. But I guess I am a middle.

I'm the oldest of 4 and the most fabulous. :rotfl: Sorry - family joke.

Anyways the next is my sister at 14 months younger, then comes another sister at 2 years younger and then the final sister is 4 years younger than me.
My Dad always said they kept trying for a boy but gave up after the 4th girl. Even our dog and cats were females. :rotfl2:

Oldest of 8, 4 brothers,3 sisters. 17 months between me and #2 and 13 years between me and #8. birth order g, b, g, b,b(twins), g, b, g

I'm the oldest of 4 and the most fabulous. :rotfl: Sorry - family joke.

Anyways the next is my sister at 14 months younger, then comes another sister at 2 years younger and then the final sister is 4 years younger than me.
My Dad always said they kept trying for a boy but gave up after the 4th girl. Even our dog and cats were females. :rotfl2:

That's how it is for DH & me. Four little girls, female cat, female dog. Then, Dec 13, 2017, we had our little boy!!

I am an only child, as is my DS24. Both of my parents were onlies, as was my maternal grandmother.

Youngest of 7 an there's 10 years between me an my youngest brother an 20 years between me an the oldest. I was what they called back then a change of life baby Mom was 39 when she had me which was considered old back then

I am the 3rd child for my dad and the eldest for my mother.

46 year old sister
44 year old sister
me 36 years old
33 year old brother

Ok funny story. Mom had oldest and was going to name him Lisa but sadly it was a boy. Mom had twins, they were going to be Lisa and Linda but not to be. Last brother was of course going to be Lisa, unfortunately no. By the time I came around she hated the name and looked what happened!!! Thank goodness I’m girly too she said; she was tired of dressing all those boys in Tough skin jeans!! Lol!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!!
Kinda sound like my folks. They were only going to have boys, and had picked the name Michael for "him". Well I turned out to be a girl. As did the next one. When my mom was pregnant with the third one, they finally picked out both a boy and girl name. Yes, it was a girl. And they didn't use either of the names they originally picked out.

A little poem from my mom:

I had many plans for my sons-to-be.
I planned they'd be tall, and handsome to see.
I planned all their names, their smiles, and their curls.
I did not plan they would all be girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter