What content were you hoping would be on Disney Plus but isn't there yet? Or what's on there that you were surprised / happy to see??

Avatar would of looked amazing in 4K. Surprised it’s not in 4K. It’s one of their movies that’s on the top screen. Seen it a few times so I’m in no hurry to watch it again unless it comes out in 4K.

My only issue is the app on my kindle fire has terrible sound. I want a sound control on the app. And I want the marvel series as soon as possible.

I've already put a review up on amazon and included the bad sound quality.

Last edited:
Are the Donald War Shorts on D+? I've looked but if they are I can't find them. If they're not on there, that's my suggestion.

I was looking for some Pooh segments. "Wishing Star" and one that was a western where Pooh tangles with dastardly horse. There were some others seems like I watched with kids on the Disney channel in the early/mid nineties.

Anyone seen these on D+ or know what series they were part of?
Nevermind I found them. The new adventures of winnie the pooh. The are 4 seasons of the episodes I was trying to remember. "The Wishing Bear" and "Paw and Order". Several others in this series that I had forgot about.

Danger Bay
Mickey Mouse Club (full series)
MMC serials: Further Adventures of Spin and Marty, Hardy Boys, Annette, Secret of Lost Creek, Teen Angel, etc.
Disney Channel Movies from the 80s and 90s are missing, like Friendship in Vienna
Wonderful World of Disney movies: Secret of Pirates Inn
Super Dad

I was looking for some Pooh segments. "Wishing Star" and one that was a western where Pooh tangles with dastardly horse. There were some others seems like I watched with kids on the Disney channel in the early/mid nineties.

Anyone seen these on D+ or know what series they were part of?
I can't remember what they called it, maybe just Winnie-the-Pooh, but it was Pooh's own show and not part of another show.

The Moon-Spinners and The Treasures of the Matucumbe.... so disappointed not to see those two!

But of course I've found about a dozen other things I forgot about!

I can't remember what they called it, maybe just Winnie-the-Pooh, but it was Pooh's own show and not part of another show.
Yep I found them. It's called new adventures of Winnie the pooh. 4 seasons on D+. Was a show on the Disney channel late 80s early 90s. Found the "wishing bear" and "paw and order" still looking for one that had the pooh sticks game.

I wanted to see all the Marvel movies there, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Solo, Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Mary Poppins Returns, and a few other animated movies.

I was glad to see The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills.

I wanted to see all the Marvel movies there, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Solo, Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Mary Poppins Returns, and a few other animated movies.

I was glad to see The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills.

They do have Agent Carter. Just look under the Marvel section. Love that series

Love the Imagineering Story. My family would love to see more shows about the parks.

Treasure of Matucumbe is on Disney+. I saw it listed while looking for something else. Check out the Decades listing, 70s.

Edited: I'm watching it right now ;)

Last edited:
For those of you wishing for The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh, it is now available on bluray if you are a member of the Disney Movie Club. It was just released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!