• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What date does the christmas tree go up at VWL?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when the Christmas decorations go up at that resort? We were at BWV last november(12-18) and they were just starting the decorations. Every day there was more and more. Wished I was there longer to see the finished product. What about vwl?

Anyone know when the Christmas decorations go up at that resort? We were at BWV last november(12-18) and they were just starting the decorations. Every day there was more and more. Wished I was there longer to see the finished product. What about vwl?

The same contractors and CM's put up all of the resort decorations moving from one resort to the next. I don't know if the schedule is the same each year.

:earsboy: Bill

if it is important to see the resort decorations, plan to go the week of thanksgiving or later.

I have been there the 2nd week of November and towards the end of the week, the decorations were up overnight. Typically, by the 3rd week, the decorations are up. The previous poster is correct that of you wait until Thanksgiving day or later, they will certainly be up. I would say, although, that Thanksgiving week, starting the Sunday before Thanksgiving Day on the following Thursday, it would likely be up then as well.

We went the week before thanksgiving this past year and some stuff was up when we got there but, by mid week things were all up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter