What Day of the Week to Visit SWGE?

Pluto 32

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

I am very excited to visit SWGE! We will be in town for a few weeks and I'm for sure going! For those of you that have already been multiple times (mostly speaking to the AP holders) what is the best (least crowded) day of the week to visit? In contrast, what is the worst day of the week and should be avoided?

Thanks!

Hey, Im a WDW pass holder (in the southeast US) Here's my 2cents. As a general rule, avoid weekends and any sort of holiday. Lots of people (again using myself as an example) take short trips or 1 day off of work connected to a weekend. That means, so long as there isn't a midweek holiday, the best days would likely be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I would put my money down on Wednesday... very few locals and weekend travelers will be in the parks then unless they are taking a weeklong vacation. I don't have any insights on DL, so if you are asking about Land you should inquire in the Disneyland forums.
You may want to share your question here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disneyland-community-board.172/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter