What did you last eat/drink?

taco bell.....the working on the pool agenda was a alarm clock bell, so wife arose early to purchase the remaining bags of sand at Home depot and then purchased 8 dollar burritos...she ate three of the good ones....and left me one good burrito and the 4 nasty rice and bean burritos.....so more blueberrys out of my very small fresh reserve.

^able to eat “better” things now??

I enjoyed ice cream
yes, after radation my taste buds return, but my jaw muscle on the left side is gone, so have to take smaller portions, which means I can really enjoy the better things now, like the sweetness of the corn, cut of the cob, sweetness, a small bowl soaking in butter, my salads are nuked for 55 seconds to soften them and fresh fruit goes down easy.....but Burgers....still a trial...found that traveling on the road burger king croissants are now my new fave, nice and tender....and good. so still at small portions by my slow eating style. so i just ate corn, salad fantasy with avacodes and small slices of medium rare steak. fuel for tonight pool party!!!!

I love NJ corn on the cob. In fact, two are the last things I ate!
wow, must be the salt air....Imperial valley, Californina is supposed to be the best corn,,,, but it has changed so much over the decades in the university labs....are we eating our childhood fav?

gallon of water to hydrate and cheetos to encourage me to take a bath.

two soggy burger king breakfast corrossiants and large helping of calories in the carmel cofffee frappe.....just the way I like it....still at my 30 pound lost from radation.

burger king carmel frappe....today is dollar day at goodwill....burger king real close.....addictied to dollar day at goodwill....not so much for the carmel frappee....if more than 6 cars in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts