What Disney characters would you choose to be in your family?

LIPeter

Mouseketeer
This was really hard.

Parents-Mary Poppins/Jack Sparrow

Grandparents-Carl/Ellie

Spouse-Anna

Brother/Sister-Peter Pan/Merida

Child-Vanellope

Pet-Marie

Mary Poppins & Jack Sparrow? That's quite a powder keg of personality clash right there. It could be interesting though, but I don't think Mary would take one lick of Jack's nonsense.

Mary Poppins & Jack Sparrow? That's quite a powder keg of personality clash right there. It could be interesting though, but I don't think Mary would take one lick of Jack's nonsense.

Well they say opposites attract :confused3

Parents - King Fergus/Belle

Grandparents - Chief Powhatan/Fairy godmother

Spouse - Aurora

Brother/Sister - Aladdin/Elsa

Child - Moana

Pet - Iago

You are right, this is super hard; I had to think about this for a long time.

On the parents thing, I didn't pick a "couple," I picked who I'd want for a mom, and who I'd want for a Dad (that may be what OP was thinking, although Mary Poppins & Jack are an interesting combo).

Kids were super easy - I don't even have / want kids and I would take these two in a heartbeat. Spouse took forever because a lot of the characters I "like"😉 I would not actually want to be in a relationship with. My final choice kind of came out of left field and surprised me. Oh, and some choices aren't human, but, hey, it's about the personalities.

Parents: James P Sullivan / Frannie Robinson

Grandparents: Maurice / Mrs Potts (animated BATB).

Spouse: Barley Lightfoot

Brother / Sister: Flik (Bug's Life) / Anna

Kids: Russell and Boo

Pet: Dug!

Being a retired teacher and missing kids like crazy with this 'isolation' we're in my first choices would be Mowgli, Pete, Pinocchio, Spot, young Ana and Elsa. Perhaps Huey, Dewey and Louie too. Nothing like kids to liven things up! Oh yeah, then Arliss Coates and Pollyanna.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!