What Disney experience makes you all soppy eyed?

Domo

Wotcha
What Disney experience makes you all misty eyed? For me it’s either the entrance music to EPCOT or the original Soarin Over California presentation... Illuminations too!

Main Street Electrical Parade. Just lots of fond memories.

And the first time we took our kid to Disneyland. Didn’t believe it until we were there and eyes as big as saucers.

The pair of acrobatic dancers in Festival of the Lion King. It is choreographed beautifully!

TC :cool1:

Anticipating my vacation, which I'm doing right now, arrival, CRT breakfast, fireworks from Cali Grill, first day in the parks, leaving, reminiscing.

I used to absolutely hate leaving to return home but now we go a couple of times a year so leaving isn't so bad. I guess now it would be seeing my grandkids enjoying the park and knowing that long after I'm gone they'll take their children to the parks and do many of the same things we enjoyed together.:earsboy:

My kids excitement as we enter the park.

First sight of the castle.

Fireworks. Doesn’t matter which show. Some have criticized Together Forever but I cried like a baby.

Leaving. Older DD cries every single time.

The bill at the end.
I saw several couples with matchy shirts where hers said, “Best Day Ever” and his said, “Most Expensive Day Ever” last week in Disneyland. DH nodded in agreement every time though I save the money for the trip on gift cards throughout the year so technically already paid for and he doesn’t even feel it.

I find it's new every time. When I went in 2017, I cried on the Little Mermaid. I know, crazy, lol. It's because it was my last day and I knew I was leaving soon :(

On my solo trip this year, I was riding on the PeopleMover, while Happily Ever After was going. It was so magical.

Leaving Stormalong Bay Pool. Loved that it was a ghost town there from 5pm-9pm closing time. Had a blast. We made it a routine to hit up Beach & Cream to-go afterwards.

The entrance music to Epcot gets me every time, too!

The two biggest ones for me are now extinct. One was watching the old Magic Kingdom welcome show. The second one was watching Tinker Bell fly down from the castle during Wishes. I worked Wishes ropes/crowd control between 2 and 5 times a week for five months and got tears in my eyes every. single. time.

The entrance music to Epcot gets me every time, too!

The two biggest ones for me are now extinct. One was watching the old Magic Kingdom welcome show. The second one was watching Tinker Bell fly down from the castle during Wishes. I worked Wishes ropes/crowd control between 2 and 5 times a week for five months and got tears in my eyes every. single. time.

Tinkerbell still flies during HEA. It's close to the end now.

And I am still mourning MK Welcome Show as well.

TheDisneyNurse, I just noticed you're off to the Happiest Place in the World in a few weeks. I won't be there to badger you, but just wanted to wish you (wish... geddit? ;) ) a magical trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter