What Disney experience makes you all soppy eyed?

First time I see the castle, and during Wishes, it was always when Aladdin exclaimed "Genie, I wish for your freedom!" Heck, if it comes on D Park Radio on my Echo now I'll tear up!

Just got back from Disney early this morning so these are fresh in my head:
Walking under the arch at Migic Kingdom and seeing the casle and hearing the music playing on Main street
Happily Ever After fireworks
Tiki Room
Whenever I hear “ When You Wish Upon aStar”
Walking down Main Street the last time. :(
The magical express ride back to the airport.

The Pixies during Paint the Night at DCA. I was a die hard Pixie Hollow player and seeing them in the parade just makes me misty eyed.

OK - so I guess Disney experience could be anything but the biggest one that comes to mind is the last room at the Walt Disney Family Museum. I was a mess while going through that room.

The next would be the "5...4...3...2...1...." then the "When You Wish Upon a Star" horn on the Disney Ships.

Another was "Baby Mine" with Dumbo flying during the "Magical" fireworks at Disneyland.

The finale at The American Adventure, Happily Ever After, the MSEP-now I just weep cause I miss it, the castle, especially the last night,

Walking up Main Street to the castle. My son's first visit to MK, there was barely anyone in the park (this was back in the good old days when there was still an off season), and the driver of the horse drawn carriage called us over and offered us a ride. So our group climbs on and then the Dapper Dans jump on after us and serenade us down Main Street! Our whole group was happy and smiling and having a great time, and that was my son's extra magical into to WDW. I think about that moment every time and I get misty eyed.

For me personally, it was getting engaged in the castle (just one of those amazing life moments that I will always cherish) and pushing my oldest daughter down Main St. USA in her stroller when she was 3 months old. I'd gone so much a child and teen, it was a big moment going there as a parent.

I used to say Wishes, but that's over now. HEA doesn't have an emotional moment for me, as a previous poster also said, which is really too bad.

I always cried at Wishes and miss it so much! I completely agree that HEA just doesn’t seem to carry the same emotion with it.

The other big one: When I stick around for the “kiss goodnight” at Magic Kingdom, you better believe I’m walking out of there with tears in my eyes. Gets me every time.

I still get teary eyed looking at a pic of my sons as we leave MK our last night one year. Now it makes me teary eyed because those little boys are all grown up and take vacations all over the place.

I'm glad we could give them a good education on vacationing!! :thumbsup2

....it's the ME bus ride back to MCO......:sad:....brings tears to my eyes every time.

Wishes definitely was that moment for me! Our upcoming trip will be the first since it ended so we will have to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!