What do American 4 yr olds drink?

I've read the entire post and now feel like the worlds worst parent. My girls are healthy, happy, beautiful teeth, and are always in the average range for weight.(the youngest is at times below average) They drink root beer, sprite, and shoot me dead, an occasional Pepsi. They also love milk, both white and chocolate, hate orange juice, but love cranberry juice. When out for dinner they order water as we always have water at dinner. I can remember my oldest daughters pediatrician telling me that many juices have more sugar than soda and restaurants tend to serve the "syrup" juices which are worse than soda. He was a well respected doctor and loved by many. He also "prescribed" a candy bar to her when we took her in for a illness. She grew up believing you get a Hershey bar when sick and we have continued the "tradition" with the rest of our girls. You've got to remember I'm an old mom and when I listen to all the new rules that have come along with raising kids I kind of laugh. I'm not sure how mine have survived...
As parents, we do our best and yet beat ourselves up. I try to make the best decisions for my kids everyday, but if I listed my failures the list would be long lol!

Mine drinks whole milk and still dislikes the taste of 2%,skim milk they give as school. I have to monitor how much water she drinks because she will choose it over everything else. She big in drinking the Pediasure grow and gains as well (10yo 53inches, AKA short). On vacation she can get caffeine free sodas or slushies because it's not the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter