What do I need to make PS for?

Debbie in Townsville

Mouseketeer
Our trip is Feb 23-Feb 28 - what restaurants take priority seating reservations? How far in advance can I make them?

I am so lost - Our trip is next month and I haven't done ANY research! Time to pull out the Birnbaums I ordered from Amazon!

I used to be Debbie in Mobile but the Army keeps moving us!

The only in park restaurant that takes reservations and that is the blue bayou. I am not sure about hotel or the new park. For BB reservations you must go there immediately when the park open to make your reservations.

Christa

Hi Debbie! Actually, NONE of the restaurants at Disneyland or DCA have priority seatings...that is strictly a WDW practice.

You can make real RESERVATIONS at all the DL-area hotel restaurants, however (by phone in advance if you'd like) and you can make same day reservations at the Blue Bayou restaurant at Disneyland by just going to the podium for a reservation (go first thing).

Have fun! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter