What do men pretend to like

I was going to say Barry Manilow, but that's probably a stretch, even for this. :rotfl2:

(I remember going to a concert once and even Barry himself was joking about none of the guys wanting to be there!)

Dancing
Rom-coms
Her cooking
Vegetables
Her family
Shopping
Practical cars
Being late to every function
The way she dresses
The way she dresses you
Craft fairs
Holding her purse
I am gobsmacked. :eek: I shall have to retreat into seclusion to ponder the implications of these revelations.

Last edited:
LOL I feel this way about DH. He's like a furnace - he puts off so much heat I can't stand it more than a couple minutes.

I'm pretty sure DH hates shopping. I think he comes along mainly to curb my spending. ;)

My husband is a cuddler AND a furnace. That’s part of the reason we now have separate bedrooms. We still have sleepovers though LOL

My husband is a cuddler AND a furnace. That’s part of the reason we now have separate bedrooms. We still have sleepovers though LOL

My husband is also a cuddler, a furnace, snores and tosses and turns... I'm a raging insomniac our marriage survives based on our house having two master bedrooms and us sleeping separately most of the time.

With my ex I'd say NOTHING. If he didn't like something he would tell you. Didn't care if you like something, if he didn't like it that was all that mattered. Went for everything food, music, movies, TV shows, everything

My husband is also a cuddler, a furnace, snores and tosses and turns... I'm a raging insomniac our marriage survives based on our house having two master bedrooms and us sleeping separately most of the time.

Y’all are living the dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter