What do you always take on vacation

Jason I had to wear dress shoes for the first time in a long time recently, when I got them down from the top shelf in the closet they were dusty.:laughing: Oh and the sport coat I had to wear had a receipt in the pocket from the last time I wore it...December 2016.:rolleyes1

I've finally learned to pack light so I don't have much in the way of unused items on trips. I used to schlep a bunch of magazines/books and music (tapes or cds) and those often were untouched. But now the phone suffices for all of that.

Immodium.

You don't need it often, but when you do, you really need it!

I've been able to find it on vacation. I needed it once while I was in Thailand. Our hotel concierge walked me to a pharmacy a block away and helped me translate, although the pharmacist understood "diarrhea". At least I recognized the brand name, although I think it didn't look like the American version.

I still don't get who needs a Costco two-pack containing 400 doses.

imageService

small sewing kit - comes in handy

We keep a copy of house & car in our carry-on.
I don’t even have a house key - our front door has one of those combination locks on it and we rarely ever lock our entrance from the garage. My car key is on a big ‘ole ring with a bunch of work keys. No reason at all for me to haul it around on vacation. It’s been to some fun places though! :p

I've been able to find it on vacation. I needed it once while I was in Thailand. Our hotel concierge walked me to a pharmacy a block away and helped me translate, although the pharmacist understood "diarrhea". At least I recognized the brand name, although I think it didn't look like the American version.

I still don't get who needs a Costco two-pack containing 400 doses.

imageService

If you had IBS you would understand why. I take 2 tablets every morning. :worried:

All The over the counter medicine. I have used the odd advil for aches and pains but nothing that a good soak in the hot tub couldn't fix. It's more if my kid gets a fever at 2am I want to have her stuff on hand to give her immediately rather than trying to find a pharmacy. Same with the pepto. It takes so little room in the luggage but can be a lifesaver to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts