What do you always take on vacation

I have this extra 2 pack of underwear still in the package that I've had for about five years and never used. It stays in my suitcase from trip to trip. I'm on vacation now and doubt I'll need them. But I like having it just in case.

First aid kit but I liked to be prepared especially with DH who is on blood thinners. Of course it is always in the suitcase and not with me.

The best thing I take and again leave in the room so it won't do me much good is 6 portable power chargers. I have taken them on my last 3 trips and never used them once but again leaving them in the room in my luggage doesn't do me much good anyway.

Eyeglass repair kit. I have never needed it, but I just *know* the time I don't take it my glasses will fall apart. I always have a spare pair of glasses with me, but they're an older prescription that I strap to my head for the bouncier and upside-down rides.

Eyeglass repair kit. I have never needed it, but I just *know* the time I don't take it my glasses will fall apart. I always have a spare pair of glasses with me, but they're an older prescription that I strap to my head for the bouncier and upside-down rides.
You beat me to it. I always take my spare prescription eyeglasses. Never have needed them.

I’ve packed and unpacked the same rain ponchos for every vacation for the last 10 years. When it rains on vacation we usually just go to the mall or a movie but I still pack them.

Laundry detergent, fabric softner, and change for the washer. Seldom use them, but if I needed them, I would fester on what I would have to pay to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!