What do you buy that you can’t get in Canada?

Just returned with Nestle "100 Grand" chocolate bars. They had a coupon deal at Walgreens buy six get 2 free. They were $1/2 bars so we stocked up and cleaned the store out. I can find them up here from time to time but its hit and miss.

Philadelphia PINEAPPLE cream cheese!!!! I just checked out Kraft's website and discovered it's still sold in the States. I haven't been able to find it here in years.

They also have blueberry cream cheese and Honey pecan cream cheese.

Yogurt whips (like a mousse) muddy buddies (Chex mix covered in pb and chocolate then tossed with icing sugar) Apple Jacks, flavoured coffee creamers, steakums (thinly sliced frozen beef to fry up for steak sandwiches), basically any other junk food that catches our eye. I’m ashamed at what I put away in the cupboards once we get home. We live practically on the border and used to visit quite frequently when the dollar was better. Also great if you are doing WW diet as their are lots of sugar free items available that you can’t find here. Also children’s clothing was always a good deal when my son was younger, not sure if this is still true as he wears adult sizes in most things now

Lara bars (certain flavours we can’t get here. Like pecan pie!)
Nutrageous chocolate bars
Alaskan Beer

Kodiak Powercake Protein Flapjack Mix. I’ve heard you can find this out West but I can’t get it near me in Ontario. There’s a vegetarian breakfast “sausage” patty that dd got when we were in Orlando that she loves, so we will look for it again this time.
I can’t think of anything else specific but we just love to wander around the stores looking at the variety and trying different things. I think shopping for the condo kitchen is one of our favourite arrival traditions.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!