What Do You Collect?

frozenchick

Freezing my butt off in good 'ol NY
I'm SO curious to know what you guys collect, that's Disney related of course! Is it movies, pins, stuffed animals, etc. Do you have any pictures? I'd love to see some of the stuff you guys have!

I collect LE pins, mainly those related to Epcot, passholder, 25th anniversary of Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I generally don't collect a series unless I know I can get a hold of every one.

DD 13 collects anything and everything Pluto. I collect purses, scarves, and mainly pins. DH collects Nightmare Before Christmas pins and other Jack memorabilia. DS 16 collects Star Wars and Goofy pins.

Part of my extensive collection: :cool1:

condux.png

I collect anything Aladdin. I still use the Jasmine/Rajah bedding set I used growing up. My favorite merchandise would definitely be my Designer Princess Jasmine and my Designer Couple Aladdin and Jasmine dolls. Here's a (small) part of my collection:
ZDyEGUQ.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I try to keep my collection to some of the more rare & a bit more high quality items....items like Stained Glass Lamps, wall mirrors, Promotional posters, leather-bound books, Plaques, ect. I'm starting to catalog everything now.....I've sort of lost count over the years of all the things I have.....I'll post pictures when I can! Lovely post, but you didn't tell us what YOU collect....I have a small collection of pins, but I'm not really so much the avid pin collector....

Miste2blue

I collect fridge magnets. Also going back fairly soon and I was wondering what they are going for now. Trying to save up!

My husband collects cell (art). Really don't make them anymore because it's all on the computer. He's been collecting them many years. I think the nicest one he has is an original Snow White. My hubby also took an interest in those Thomas Kinkade's. He has Cinderella's Castle, Peter Pan, Cinderella with Prince Charming, Little Mermaid and the Prince and the Frog. For fathers day I did get him a cell, it's Mickey Mouse /Star Wars Weekend one. He used to collect many of the fine figurines and many of the pieces years ago being in some Disney Club. I collect Disney cookie jars. Though I haven't gotten a new one in years. Same old one has been for sale for years on the web and in parks. Used to be a place on line that Disney sold limited edition cookies jars. Wish they would start that up again.

Besides my "collection" of Disney park music, I have a great collection of Disney (and non-Disney) autographs. I actually just finished building my website recently to (finally) showcase part of it!

My collection varies and is based on what Disney memory I want to create. Sometimes is artwork, pins, clothing, character pictures, mugs, ornaments, etc. Maybe I should pick one item to collect because my place is starting to look like a Disney store.

I collect Disney Fine Art by artist Rodel Gonzalez. I'm sure my Dh would love it if I found a cheaper hobby :rotfl:

I have a house full of Disney stuff - Anything Cinderella, pins, books about Disney, watches, ornaments ... to name a few!

Monorails. Lots of small monorails!
Here is my N scale train (it runs)! The large squares are 1"!

monorail_1066.jpg

Here is the powered chassis:
IMG_1232.jpg

I collect old EPCOT merchandise. Pretty much anything in the classic orange, red, yellow and purple. Salt and pepper shakers, ashtrays, candy dishes, license plates, coffee mugs, keychains and t-shirts (so far).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter