What do you do let someone know that you are interested in him/her?

Okay, I think we need more details. It most definitely depends on the status of your current relationship with that person, what kind of contact you have with them currently, etc.

This is definitely not a one size fits all answer.

Well, before I was married normally what I would do when I liked someone was get all nervous and jittery and started tripping over my tongue and eventually dissolve into a puddle of doubt and self loathing while working my way through a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

My method wasn't all that effective.

Or ride on your bike in front of their house when they are outside and play endless Love on your boombox oh wait that was me and I can't remember who my crush was lol

Find any reason you can to be where they are going to be. Always try to look your best when you know they will be around. Just try to be near them as much as possible, and be super interested in anything they say. As home work, you can write your names together in your notebooks, and plan your whole lives together.

That's how my 14 year old self handled pursuing my first "crush", a college guy (my mom's best friend's son). I can definitely say that approach did not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter