What Do You Do With All That Bling?!!

damn it, i need to make a new medal holder soon. thinking of making a dopey cutout. anyone have high res pics of the running dopey i saw at last years expo signs?
I don't have the photo but I've been working on mine. I'm doing a similar wood cutout to my Mickey but Dopey this time and adding space for a race photo.

Wow. This company has some really great products. Thanks for sharing them.
I have two from them. They are awesome!
32196486872_d423a02eff_z.jpg

31535766563_95e5472923_z.jpg

Like-wise! Most of my bibs always look like they've taken a ride in the washer and dryer by the time I'm done!
My bibs are also beat up after a race especially for challenge weekends. For that reasons, it is tempting to use the reprinted bib that comes with the shadowbox. Speaking of which I expect my Kessel Run shadowbox to arrive this week. Now to figure out which photos to put in it. . .

My bibs are also beat up after a race especially for challenge weekends. For that reasons, it is tempting to use the reprinted bib that comes with the shadowbox. Speaking of which I expect my Kessel Run shadowbox to arrive this week. Now to figure out which photos to put in it. . .
but the original bib, even in bad condition, just symbolizes your effort, so display that.

I understand why some would want to use the clean reprint, but I agree that there's something to be said about the battered, creased, wrinkled, and sometimes torn bib that reminds one of all the months leading up the race and the unique challenges presented by the race itself.

Ariel - those ribbons are absolutely beautiful! What size is that, and I take it that's a 3 hanger bar, no?

Toss my bibs and put the medals in a drawer. I am not even sure if I still have all of my medals. I love them when I get them, but I don't even think about them afterward. At that point it is time to limp toward the next one. :crutches:

If you hadn't posted, I would have been too ashamed to comment on this thread, especially after seeing some of the beautiful displays on here. My medals and any awards are all in a trash bag (to protect them - I promise) in the garage. I keep meaning to do something with them and I haven't. But then I rarely run races so it's not like there's a huge collection of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter