What do you Do

ashjohnson80

<font color=red>Everything is sexier in a kilt...<
When you have 3 days until you leave for The.Most.Wonderful.Place.On.The.Planet! and you're stuck at work and you can't concentrate. I want to be riding Space Mountain right. Now!

I'm stuck in the same situation.

Honestly, the only thing that gets me through is that I discovered (with the help of the DIS) Podcasts. There are a ton of Disney related podcast and they are all free. On your computer at home (not work, because if your work is like mine, they frown upon that) download itunes. Once installed just go to podcasts and search for Disney. So far my favorite ones are:

Window to the Magic
Inside the Magic
Mouse Guest Weekly
Magical Theme Park
Mouse Tunes
Park Hopping Podcast
The Mousepod

There are others but, I just haven't gotten to them yet since I'm trying to get caught up on all the others.

You can subscribe to the podcasts and everytime itunes is opened it will automatically download any new shows.

This did prompt me to go buy an ipod but, you don't have to. You can listen on your computer, burn them to CD, or transfer them to any other MP3 player that you might have.

If you work in an environment where you can listen to music/radio/CDs etc... then you can listen to these.

They keep you up to date with what is going on with Disney from the movies to the parks.

This is how I get my daily dose of Disney, I don't think I could make it otherwise!!!!

We are driving down on Friday and I can't wait!!!

Hope this helps you get through your days!!

Be considerate of those around you, remember, while you're getting on the monorail in the a.m. for some EMH, your co-workers are sitting in traffic, dreading the day ahead. So try not to act too excited, in fact play it down, as though going to Disney is a chore, and let them know how much you'll miss them. Doing cartwheels out the employee entrance your last day of work is so pretentious. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Check the 10 day forecast, check the hourly forecast, check your bank balance, check your packing list, check your credit cards, copy your reservations/tickets, check for the cheapest gas stations and hotels on your route, confirm your reservations, check the rides on repair, plan your touring route, count your cash, twiddle your tumbs and break out your fairy dust!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and burn a CD for travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!Born to be wild, etc...........

TENIA66 said:
Check the 10 day forecast, check the hourly forecast, check your bank balance, check your packing list, check your credit cards, copy your reservations/tickets, check for the cheapest gas stations and hotels on your route, confirm your reservations, check the rides on repair, plan your touring route, count your cash, twiddle your tumbs and break out your fairy dust!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gotta know... how do you check for the cheapest gas stations?

I am leaving for the World on Tuesday next week and I find going to work such a chore.
Much more exciting, working on my packing list, listerning to Podcasts, reading my Unofficial Guide and spending hours on DIS.

there was a website with the cheapest gas stations on a news web site, it's msn or cnn or something like that,,,,,i'll search around and try to find the link again...i'll need it again in april!!!

TENIA66 said:
Oh and burn a CD for travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!Born to be wild, etc...........

We're heading down Friday too!! I got an XM radio for Christmas and can't wait for the drive!! I found Channel 164 radio classics with old shows like the Shadow, Lone Ranger, Dragnet, etc. It'll be great to listen to several entire shows instead of just a bit on my short little daily drives I have.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter