What do you get when you order the DVC - DVD?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Many years ago before i bought resale I ordered the DVC -- DVD -- Not that it is a great resource for figuring out the DVC system, but i recall receiving a packet which contained a book with the point charts.

Does anyone know if you order the DVD if anything comes with it? Any sales material for the newer resorts? any books of points charts? or do you only get the DVD?

Three years ago I got a DVD and I think it came with some print material.

I think now you just get a link to stream the video online, but there's a good chance I could be wrong though.

There is an online book which has links to points and all that stuff.

Just reach out to them and ask them for the Disney Vacation Club Quick Reference Guide

Many years ago before i bought resale I ordered the DVC -- DVD -- Not that it is a great resource for figuring out the DVC system, but i recall receiving a packet which contained a book with the point charts.

Does anyone know if you order the DVD if anything comes with it? Any sales material for the newer resorts? any books of points charts? or do you only get the DVD?
I just received the DVD package last week. There was a special brochure just for Riviera, and a big thick glossy book with all the points charts, and a summary of all the 14 original resorts. Finally, there was a smaller hard copy brochure with the sales pitch. The DVD was informative, but no big information or details you could not find just by going to the Disney DVC web site. It was well produced and had example families talking about how they used their points in different ways. Honestly, I was “sold” before watching the DVD, but I enjoyed it anyway! If you are looking at this web board, you are likely way better informed than you would be from absorbing every detail from the DVD package.

Good luck! I made an offer on a resales contract at SSR (and I can’t believe I’m using these abbreviations) and I’m hoping ROFR does not kick in.

I didn't know you could still get the DVD. When I've looked at the page, it always sent me to the strem the video and sisn't have a send me the DVD option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter