What do you have enough of, but still buy more of?

luvflorida

DIS Veteran
Here are mine, in no particular order!

Beach/pool towels- I have plenty, I have more than enough, but I find it difficult to pass up a really cute beach towel!

Sunscreen- I am drawn like a magnet to the sunscreen displays in stores. Yes, we live in sunny Arizona and yes, we need sunscreen, but I can never have enough! I have sunscreen in big bottles, travel size, clip-ons, lotions, roll-ons, sticks, and in a variety of brands.:sunny:

Tervis tumblers- I LOVE the 16oz tumblers and I may or may not have about two dozen of them.:crazy: My favorites are beach-themed and LL Bean themed.

Socks- I don't need a lot of socks, because I pretty much live in flip flops. I do wear the sneaker socks around the house, though. Again, it's the really cute designs that I just love. When Old Navy has their dollar sock sale, I can't get there fast enough!:car:

So, what do you have enough of, but still can't help buying more?

I'm a sock junkie too....but only cute novelty ones. And I hardly ever wear shoes

I love Tervis tumblers too.....

chocolate....must have a big stash in the house

toys for the grandkids. I need more room in my house!

Disney jewelry

Tote bags
Deodorant/contact lens solution/lotion
Travel sized items
Socks
Jackets and sweaters
Sunscreen
Beer/wine/liquor

I am sure there is more, I clearly have a problem :rolleyes1

Reactions: Iya
Nail polish
Cook books
Pioneer Woman kitchenware
Department 56 North Pole houses
Tote bags
Snacks - you should see my snack basket :p

Here are mine, in no particular order!

Beach/pool towels- I have plenty, I have more than enough, but I find it difficult to pass up a really cute beach towel!

Sunscreen- I am drawn like a magnet to the sunscreen displays in stores. Yes, we live in sunny Arizona and yes, we need sunscreen, but I can never have enough! I have sunscreen in big bottles, travel size, clip-ons, lotions, roll-ons, sticks, and in a variety of brands.:sunny:

Tervis tumblers- I LOVE the 16oz tumblers and I may or may not have about two dozen of them.:crazy: My favorites are beach-themed and LL Bean themed.

Socks- I don't need a lot of socks, because I pretty much live in flip flops. I do wear the sneaker socks around the house, though. Again, it's the really cute designs that I just love. When Old Navy has their dollar sock sale, I can't get there fast enough!:car:

So, what do you have enough of, but still can't help buying more?

For awhile there, it was nail polish. I must have had 200 bottles. I couldn't wear it for so very long, due to my career (restaurants) then psoriasis kicked in, so I had to be careful about what touched my skin. Then for about a year, I was all clear and able to wear polish again...and Julep and Zoya were very happy with me. :surfweb: Then I started having breakouts on my hands again, and so no more pretty colored nails. :badpc: :sad: DD#2 was happy, she got all the pretty colors.

Now, it's adult coloring books, gel pens and watercolor pencils. :rainbow: Oh, and puzzles. Puzzle books (I have about 100, but they are all older ones that I purchased en masse from the publisher for about .25 each) and jigsaw puzzles (Thomas Kinkade Disney, Disney Parks Signature, and Disney Ravensburger. See a theme? :yay:

Toys. My youngest has always had to go to appointments for her brother and sit there for an hour or more, so when she was a toddler I got into the habit of buying little toys and games when I found them on clearance because every parent knows that brand new toys work much better for distracting young children. A toy that only cost me a dollar or two could buy me precious minutes to talk to his doctors and therapists. I still buy toys for her even though she is 6 now and more capable of behaving in a doctor's office without a bribe. I have 2 rubbermaid boxes in the basement full of brand new toys/games/coloring books.

Tank Tops

Tervis Tumblers - although I'm getting better at just exchanging broken ones instead of buying new

V-neck shirts........I probably have at least 40!!! (both short, long and 3/4 sleeves)
Bracelets.......I know I have at least 30 of those!

...toys for the grandkids. I need more room in my house!

Yes, this, too!

...Snacks - you should see my snack basket :p

Oh, I have one of these, too! I make sure it's never empty!

...Oh, and puzzles. Puzzle books (I have about 100, but they are all older ones that I purchased en masse from the publisher for about .25 each) and jigsaw puzzles (Thomas Kinkade Disney, Disney Parks Signature, and Disney Ravensburger. See a theme? :yay:

Yes! I love puzzles and puzzle books! I always buy a puzzle book with the idea that I'll start on page one and go right through the book, but that never happens. I end up skipping around and doing my favorite puzzles, then I buy another book. I used to buy a lot more 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles, but now I'm hooked on the jigsaw puzzle app on my ipad!

Beer- I can't resist trying something new and interesting, even if the fridge is stocked. And mustard. I don't even eat mustard, so I never know if we're out of it. I just throw it in the shopping cart. Then I come home and discover that we have a lot of mustard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter