What do you have enough of, but still buy more of?

Books I just can't stop buying!
Tea I have a cabinet filled with tea. I am doing really good drinking and not buying. Sadly summer teas are coming!!
Planner stuff Stickers, pens, and everything that goes with doctoring up your planned. Last year I thought it was stupid. But June I had accumulated some stickers. I currently have a draw full. I have some other draws I am considering moving it to for more space.

Little girls dresses. I have three girls and get a kick out of dressing them in matching or coordinating outfits while they still let me. My poor third daughter will have so many of the same dress to wear in 3 sizes—lol. I buy resale mostly, so I tell myself it’s a great bargain!

I’m pretty good at keeping reasonable amounts of things. I tend to keep a one in one out policy as too many things make me cuckoo.

I do hoard sunscreen. I’m quite particular about it and prefer Asian sunscreens for everyday wear so I tend to collect them in bulk. I do go through 1-2 per month so I tell myself it’s not too excessive.

Candles and wax melts
Hoodies
Printed lounge pants (ok, pajama pants that I lounge around the house in).
Fun socks
Blankets
Books
Teavana tea
Christmas/Fall/Easter village accessories
Disney and My Little Pony PVC figures
Tinker Bell stuff

Pens and Sharpies. They go on sale at back to school time and I buy so many. I have baskets full of them.

We used to own an office supply company and sold it a few years back. I have enough left over inventory ( pens, markers, sticky notes, paperclips, neat binders, note pads, etc...)to fill an entire closet. It may be silly but when I give gifts, gift baskets, etc... I always put in some office supplies!

Thought of another one. I have bags of trial soaps, shampoos, conditioners from hotels!!! We had a white elephant party last Christmas. I put a gallon size bags worth of these things and people were fighting over them!o_O

BB&W shower gel. I stock up when they have their big semi annual sales. I think I've got about 15 stashed away in the bathroom right now.
Me too! Each bottle lasts forever. Sad to say, but I have several Vanilla Bean Noels, all with a different design for the year they came out. I think they will go bad before I can use them all.

Mugs. I love buying mugs on every Disney trip. But now I have more mugs than I can fit in my cupboards. My project this week is to go through all the mugs and get rid of the ones we're not using.

Mugs. I love buying mugs on every Disney trip. But now I have more mugs than I can fit in my cupboards. My project this week is to go through all the mugs and get rid of the ones we're not using.

Why get rid of them? Make some into small window planters for basil or oregano or chives! Use them as decor, or to hold things. I have a set of Mickey/Minnie Christmas ones (that have the spot for the cookies below) on my bookshelves; one holds the money we've collected or been given from foreign countries + poker chips from various gambling spots, another holds little trinkets we've picked up along our journeys, like the good luck/money coins from China, a vial with meteroite fragments, etc. I have Eeyore in my bedroom, that holds my loose post earrings and backs, and rings; and another in the bathroom that holds some q-tips and cotton balls.

bags/purses
luggage
storage bins/containers

I have a thing for things that hold stuff.

This is totally me! And travel bags, I have so many and I can never stop buying them because the next one is always the perfect one.

Also, sandals! Sadly, expensive sandals.

Ice cream AND chips/crackers. There must always be a supply in the house! :teeth: Even thou i have tons of snacks at home, if i see its on sale, i buy more! It never ends. My DS thinks I have a problem. :lmao:

Why get rid of them? Make some into small window planters for basil or oregano or chives! Use them as decor, or to hold things. I have a set of Mickey/Minnie Christmas ones (that have the spot for the cookies below) on my bookshelves; one holds the money we've collected or been given from foreign countries + poker chips from various gambling spots, another holds little trinkets we've picked up along our journeys, like the good luck/money coins from China, a vial with meteroite fragments, etc. I have Eeyore in my bedroom, that holds my loose post earrings and backs, and rings; and another in the bathroom that holds some q-tips and cotton balls.

Those are fun ideas. The mugs I'm getting rid of are the non-Disney kind. We have a bunch of plain, cheap, ugly mugs that people have given us over the years. They're just taking up space in the cupboard. I'm going to dump those and make room for the ones we really like.

Body wash from Bath and Body Works - I get our kitchen soap from there and somehow always come home with more body wash too. The basket I put all of that in is overflowing.

Reactions: Iya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter