What do you have enough of, but still buy more of?

I used to be obsessed with nail polish, but about a year ago I started using nail dip powder and already have over 100 colors. DH is not happy about that, but it makes me happy so there you go.

Bath and Body Works candles, hand soaps, and hand sanitizers. I try to burn a candle every night, but even if I do these candles will last me the rest of my life. And I still buy more!

Bags- handbags, tote bags, sling bags, over night bags, backpacks........
I have a real problem.

Me too!

I also second mugs and socks, and craft supplies.

(I have a lot of books as well, but I agree that my real problem is not too many books, but too few shelves!)

Cookbooks- I love them

Hand lotion- I have it all over the house and in my purse all half empty

Electronics and computer part upgrades. I have to force myself to quit looking otherwise I'll bring home something new every time.

Crocs. They are about the only style of shoe I can wear. I can't resist a sale on them, because I wear through them pretty quickly. HOWEVER... sometimes I get ahead of myself. I bet I have 12 brand new, still-with-tags, pairs, as well as the multiple pairs I am wearing!

Ha we have butter in our freezer, as well. Right next to the freezer packs for the kids. One day one of them is going to get butter in their lunch bags :-)
We stock both butter (in the freezer) and chicken broth. I always pick it up at the store- like "I think I'm low on chicken broth, let me get one" and then there are already 5 in there. Then you have to dig out a good recipe for chicken noodle soup to clear the shelves! :stir:

I have amazon prime and I just can't buy one book. If I want a book on making biscuits, I will buy 5 of them. I have all of my bookcases full and now I have a stack on my floor. Every few years I clear them out and say no more, and then next thing I know I have all of these books!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter