What do you like to eat/drink while watching TV/Movies?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
I see this question asked in the interview at the back of the magazine of the Saturday daily mirror and I thought I would start it here

Depends what the show is for me , currently while watching Netflix Sunderland till I die , I like to have a can of diet coke which is what usually drink watching the football.

depends on weather and time of day.....tea, ice tea, diet soda

don't usually eat unless watching a movie with the grand kids....popcorn, cookies

Only time I eat something and watch TV is if its on during breakfast/lunch /dinner.
I am not that person that grabs a bag of popcorn or chips and a soda to sit and watch a show or movie.
When I go to the movies I'm also not the type of person that buys expensive snacks and drinks to then just have to leave during the middle of the movie because I have to pee.

Lately herbal tea, water or Perrier. I have to cut off caffeinated tea or iced tea by one o'clock or I make it even harder to sleep. That's enough of a battle lately.

If I snack it's usually a sliced apple or some berries if Costco or the market had anything yummy. If I've been good about keeping some cut raw veg prepped in the fridge I'll go for those. Every once in a while we'll splash out and make popcorn and call it an official movie night. I really can't do that very often because I'm trying to keep from spreading hips and a bigger backside, which seems to get harder to avoid every day that passes.

Popcorn if we're watching a movie. Otherwise I don't really snack much while watching TV. 99% of the time I drink water. Rarely I'll have a beer.

I alternate salty and sweet when I am pigging out on junk food. So if I eat a couple handfuls of chips then I have to have a piece of candy. Then I want salt again.

I have a weird movie watching combo- popcorn with extra butter, Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics jelly beans, and a beer.

I don't generally snack/eat in the evening after supper and since that's when we watch most of our tv, I'll go with "nothing". When we see a movie in the theater I always have popcorn, always. Sometimes if I'm feeling like a calorie splurge I'll get red licorice too - yum!

For TV watching peanuts in the shell (unsalted). Bad habit, but I love them. I don't go to the movies much, but when I do I get a bucket of popcorn and a box of Sno-Caps.

At home, nothing really. At the movies I will plow through a humongous bucket of popcorn and then complain I feel crappy from basically eating a whole salt shaker lol.

I add salt and all the butter they will provide me. I ask them to put it in the middle of the popcorn as well as on top. I figure if I'm eating movie popcorn, go big or go home. Then my stomach hurts for the next 24 hours, but man, I LOVE movie popcorn. Sometimes I'll have a soda with it, sometimes a cocktail with something bubbly, sometimes just a bottle of water. Depends on my mood and the time of day and who I'm with.

Otherwise, I don't eat very often while watching things at home. I usually have tea, water, or sometimes a glass of wine if DH and are watching a movie together.

Good Lord, did I mention I love movie popcorn with all the butter? I want some right now!

If I'm at the theater then OF COURSE it is popcorn.

Same

At home I usually have a glass of water with a splash of grape juice and sometimes a homemade iced coffee. Maybe on the weekend we will have chips or popcorn, or I make chocolate chip cookies or brownies but the latter two we pause the show and eat at the table.

I guess I usually don’t snack while watching things at home. A long, long time ago when I was in my teens I remember eating pretzels with tv viewing. Charles chips did home delivery and we usually had a can of those thick beer pretzels for a period of several years.

When we were kids we didn’t go to the the movies often, and if we did snacks were not part of it. But I do enjoy popcorn at the movies now, though I rarely go.

I used to make popcorn and dip it into queso but now I'll have some hot tea if I have anything at all.

If I'm in the theatre, I want Red Vines and popcorn and Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero.

If I'm at home, it depends on my mood and what's in the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter