• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you need to be 18 to do on the ship?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We are considering a Jan or Feb cruise. I will turn 18 on April 1st, therefore being a few months shy during our cruise. What do you need to be 18 to do? Can I still use the gym? Also, how strict are they on this? Do they ask for ID at all places? Go ahead and yell at me ... but I don't see how a couple of months could hurt :teeth: I don't want to be stuck in the teen clubs with the 13 year olds the whole time --- NOT my idea of a fun vacation.

Thanks

Hi Mandy! Yes, they are pretty strict about the age requirements. :)

You need to be 18 to use the health club and spa (except for special teen treatments), the adult pool, the adult beach on Castaway Cay, to eat in Palo and to enjoy the adult night club area after 9:00 pm.

If all of that is important to you I would advise scheduling your cruise for when you are actually 18. enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter