What do you plan to do for the first time on your next trip?

The wife and I are DVC members and have been to WDW a dozen times in the past 5 years. On our next trip we are planning not to have a plan and to do little, just enjoy WDW. We will sit by the pool, ride the monorail, visit various resorts - have a drink or dinner and kick back without a whole lot of planning or activity (we brought the kids plus on our last two trips and participated in comando parking for the entire trip. If we hit a park, it will be MK during the day at the World Showcase at night for dinner and the fireworks.

Wow....where to begin. Hoop Dee Doo, meet DISers, Rock N Roller Coaster, Tower Of Terror, explore the Poly, night at Jellyrolls, NOT see a snake, play mini golf, stay at GF, do Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, ride the monorail and go to the Boardwalk. That's on top of everything I already have done and will do again. I get exhausted just thinking about it. Can't wait to try though...:)

Wow....where to begin. Hoop Dee Doo, meet DISers, Rock N Roller Coaster, Tower Of Terror, explore the Poly, night at Jellyrolls, NOT see a snake, stay at GF, do Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, ride the monorail and go to the Boardwalk. That's on top of everything I already have done and will do again. I get exhausted just thinking about it. Can't wait to try though...:)

Keys to the Kingdom Tour
Try Comedy Warehouse
See an actual show at Adventureres Club
Do a massage at GF Spa
Rent bikes from WL and ride all over there and FT. Wilderness
Check out the Electric Water Pageant for the first time in a LONG time!
Do a margarita at Mexico/Glass of wine from France (or champagne)
Beaver Tail
Dole Whip
Kaki-gori or however you spell that
Relax alot more!!!
ToN parade, if they still have it - never saw it
Jungle cruise at night
See a "kiss goodnight" - I have never seen this and I refuse to miss it this trip!
(and I may enjoy an ice cream while doing this, also!)

Doing again:
Water mice (love them!)
Watch fireworks from CG observation deck (with a glass of wine, maybe?)
Spectro - can't wait to see that again

Quite a list, I know. I have been looking soooooo forward to this wonderful trip, that I can not wait. We leave in 39 days for 7 nights at the WL!!!

My DH and I are going the third week of September. This will be our fourth trip, here are our firsts:

No kids (both in college this year)
Illuminations cruise with fellow DIS'ers
Staying at BWV and VWL
Renting DVC points
Eat at a "sit-down" restaurant
Dinner at Boma or Jiko
Being there more than 5 days (total of 12 days :D )
Resort hopping
Electric Water Pageant from the shores of the Poly
Romance and relaxation

I am soooo looking forward to this trip :bounce:

Well, there will be several firsts.

Although I'm not a DVC member, I will stay at Disney's Old Key West...

Visit Cirque du Cirle(sp.)..
...Disney Quest...
...RcR...
meet several DIS'ers for the first time...Visit Animal Kingdom Lodge and have dinner...

I'm sure that there may be others.

Ray :)

Well, my last trip to WDW was peppered with first times for me. First time doing E-night (loved it), first time doing a MK fireworks cruise (loved it!), first time on Rock n Rollercoaster (loved it!), first time at Animal Kingdom Lodge and eating at Boma's (loved it!), first time at Animal Kingdom (tolerated it..lol), first time at the Dolphin (loved it!), first time on Test Track (loved it!), first time doing a character breakfast (Cindy's..loved it!), first time at Prime Time Cafe (loved it), first time on Millionaire (ego bruiser..lol, but still loved it), and we had drinks at almost every country in world showcase..that was fun!!! :) Oh, and first time at Whispering Canyon (at WL..wasn't too bad). Oh and it was my first major DISer meet....lots of fun, as I am sure you all have read my trip reports by now) Oh and a first time at Rainforest Cafe...love that, too.

So the only way to top my last trip is to head out west! Yep..I am planning my next trip to head out to DISNEYLAND! (and DCA). Should be fun..I'm looking forward to it. :) :) Already read the Birnbaum guide cover to cover (and I just bought it last night! LOL)

On my next trip, I want to visit the Boardwalk at night, and want to ride either ToT or RNR. Probably RNR because I've heard it's not that bad. Not knowing how many times ToT would drop freaks me out.

Firsts...Going week before Christmas for Hubby's Birthday:

Staying on property (Port Orleans/French Quarter). We own timeshare off-site.

Hoop De Doo...Taking 33y/o hubby for his B-day.

Backstage Magic or Keys to the Kingdom tour, leaning toward BM as present to hubby.

Illuminations Cruise (?) if we can get one

Portobello Yacht Club for dinner

Winter Summerland golf (couldn't find it last visit)

LEAVING KIDS AT HOME!!!!

Liberty Tree Tavern (if open during MVMCP)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter