What do you put on fish tacos?

The place I prefer at one time switched to uncooked fish and batter prepared together in a central production facility, where it was then frozen. Then each restaurant would fry the frozen pieces. It turned out to be a worse product than the original, which was fried with wet batter. There wasn't anything wrong with freezing the fish, but the crust didn't quite have the same texture once it was frozen. When they switched back to the batter being applied at the restaurant, it was much lighter and crispier.

Me again.
I didn't get a chance to come up with a sauce to dress our fish tacos, I just used some thinned sour cream (crema) and quac.
They were actually really good!

PS: we do seasoned pan seared fish, not fried.
These are really good when you want to do something lighter and healthy!

I mix sour cream with a little bit of lime juice, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Fish, shredded cabbage, red onions, salsa, and the sour cream sauce.

I make shrimp tacos (seasoned with cumin, chili powder and garlic) and top them with cabbage, pico de gallo and lime cilantro crema.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter