• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of my Ps's?

briannesmom

<font color=coral>Definitely not the kind of shot
I am obsessed with planning out upcoming trip, please take a look at my PS's and tell me what you think. We will be at the BC CL july 7-10 and offsite condo 10-17. Party of 2 adults 1 infant for the first week of trip, 3 adults 1 infant for last week.

7-5 Dinner LeCellier
7-8 Dinner 'Ohana (my favorite may do more than once:D )
7-9 Breakfast Cape May Cafe
7-11 Dinner Chef Mickey
7-12 Breakfast CRT (my DD's first birthday!)
7-12 Dinner Crystal Palace

Also thinking of adding Princess B-fast in Epcot and doing counter service, I think that will be easier with baby.
Looking for ideas for nice dinner for DH and I (MIL will be there second week to babysit.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Amy
:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

Yes, we got a PS for 8:05. I was prepared to get up early every morning that week and call until I got it. I got lucky and got it the first day that I called. I followed the tips from the Cindy's Breakfast thread and started calling at about 5 minutes to 7:00, my call was answered at 7:03.

Amy

Wow, 4 character meals? I know that would be way too many for my family.

Le Cellier and Cape May breakfast are very nice, we enjoyed them.

'Ohana and Chef Mickey were not among our favorites.

Nice ideas for adults (when MIL babysits): Les Chefs and Marakkesh, we enjoyed both on our "kidless" nights!

Have a nice trip.
:sunny:

I think it looks great. How bout adding in a late princess breakfast your Le Cellier day and maybe making that an early dinner. Take afternoon snacks for the baby.
We like the character meals also, lots of fun.

I think those all look good. If you want to make a reservation that all the adults would really love, I always advocate for the Rose and Crown in the UK. Our family LOVES to eat here and we do so every time we visit. I'm not sure how romantic it would be for just the two of you, but it's great on atmosphere and if you can time it correctly, it's the best place for watching Illuminations in all of EPCOT.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter